Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

anyone going to paintfest??

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
i have heard that the party is epic!!
£3.50 for the bbq aswell,im gonna live like a king for 2 days!
the woodsball events,do they cost extra and how long do they last?
if i buy the £50 ticket for the weekend with camping does that allow me to do everything over the weekend?
and is it still £25 for 2000 paintballs and how long will that last?

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
£50 entry includes everything that is going on on Saturday, entry to the Party + £3.50 for the BBQ Free on site camping and entry to the Diamond Wars game. Paint is Event paint only sold by Vendors on site from £25 a box

Have a look here

Reactions: odins-sidekick

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
The £50 ticket covers everything. Yes the paint is £25 for 2000.

On usual Diamond Wars games I struggle to use 2000 but it will depend on how you play. I think the last paintfest I played I used just over 2000, bearing in mind I only played the big game on the sunday. The site is so big you tend to have to look for battles.lol

Reactions: odins-sidekick

Rebel Tackleberry

Mar 23, 2010
Or you could sign up for the mighty HMC and then get on the forums about a lift. A couple of our team members come down from Liverpool so you might have a chance of arranging some transport in return for help with fuel.

Since Craig and the gang have gone for the USDE, we're all set to kick his ass again! :D

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
im fairly new to the sport and have just got my pmr 07 so will be getting used to that and having fun so if i shoot more than 2000 then so be it.lol
and rebel as long as i get too shoot anybody im happy, but would be great if i could get a lift with your guys.
cant we all just get a long?? :)

Tash

Apr 17, 2011
Leicester
www.facebook.com
Going to be a wicked weekend! Even better if you play HMC ;) do u want to fight the mighty rebels ? Or come across the Recon Ghosts spec ops squad? I wouldn't lol.

Who ever u play for you will be made to feel welcome by staff and players :)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Another good reason to join the USDE, I remember being on the recieving end of Ledz and his band of mercs hail of paint at the last paintfest and it wasn't nice:eek::D