The Home Of European Paintball

Are the BNP a real threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
A member of the BNP has been elected to the European parliament in my region, do you think they are a real threat?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Any party even partially funded/supported by the KKK is a threat
Interesting how their policies now accept british born and british commonwealth ethnic minorities
who came here to work

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Judging by the usual standard of BNP voter there only a threat if your worried about how long it takes to get your McDonalds,however in various areas in the UK where 'white' citizens are the minority and are now becoming the victims of discrimination, whether in the aforementioned 'positive discrimination' policies or or by the actual threat of violence by a members of a minority the BNP is a threat that will only get bigger.

As I'm sure your aware DW those policies you speak of are only to legitimise the party to the mainstream.

Cue Bon...

Yeah I have to say Im quite ashamed to live in the North west where we elected Nick (HolloHoax) Griffin as one of our MEPs.

In reality this year they campaigned alot more on local issues like Roads and Bin collection than race issues.

They took advantage of Labours inadequacy on a local level as well as Labours incompetence on a national level, they gambled on Labours arrogance and won.

Taking votes from Labour this year is like taking sweets from a Baby. Its not really surprising the BNP benefitted.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I agree on something the BNP say e.g. keeping services from being privatized, so on…

I don’t agree on other things e.g. race, so on…

I'm not saying i voted for the BNP or anything else.

You should also worry about the green party. Some of there views would make the uk go backwards

The conservatives are a joke too. Just watched him on the TV with a reporter and all he did was shout over everyone. It shows he just does not want to listen to anyone.

There all a joke

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
Thats the problem, they're all a joke, there is nobody running I would admit to vote for let alone proudly support.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
The problem is, people view BNP as an entirely racist nazi style party and thus don't "want" to vote for them out of fear of being labeled the same.

When you read the manefesto, a lot of policies make sense and would do a lot of good, not all of them, but most of them.

Unfortunately, as I see it, the BNP would be one of the only parties who would come in and make the changes needed "promptly". Lib dem, conservative will come in and ride the "it was labors fault" train without actually doing anything untill the economy gets somewhat sorted out.

The be all and end all is, no single party will reform the system, but in my opinion it will take a "radical" party in power (even for just one term) to get the cogs moving.

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
Thats the problem, they're all a joke, there is nobody running I would admit to vote for let alone proudly support.
I agree, I'm not yet old enough to vote, but if I could I don't think I would purely because I don't think any of the party leaders are up to running the country!

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
The one issue I have with voting is that I can never get to vote. They always hold ballets on a week day when I can't get to the station due to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.