Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bleaching a strap?

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
Has anyone ever tried bleaching their strap white?
I was thinking of doing it, but i'm not sure if will rot the elastic or do something bad.

Cheers,

James

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
Oh your trying it, nice :)

I was thinking a white strap would look nice with a white frame, but i dont fancy paying loads of money for one, lol.

Oh your trying it, nice :)

I was thinking a white strap would look nice with a white frame, but i dont fancy paying loads of money for one, lol.
Tight ass!!!:D :p

We used to do it with our jeans when the rock gods like Bon Jovi and Whitesnake ruled the earth!:D
Always worked fine until the stitching rotted and your nads fell out, while you were in the queue at Sainsburys!!!:(
Nige

well it doesnt seem to be working, i'll leave it in overnight, but dont hold you breath

-james
Give it time mate. It probably wont work as the bleaches arent as strong as they used to be with all these health and safety laws.
Can everyone picture the scene, James sat in the kitchen prodding a strap in a empty ice cream container with a spoon!!!:D

I may be a tight ass, but atleast my trousers arn't literaly too tight around my ass that they fall apart! :D
:D It got me a discount on my white lighning cider!!!:p
Nige

T

TendringLOEB

Bleach is an effective color remover as long as you confine yourself to natural fibers like cotton, linen, and rayon. If the fabric contains polyester, the color may not discharge, since polyester is usually colorfast.