The Home Of European Paintball

Bushmaster: any good?

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Are today's Bushies any good?

I've got to get new kit together and I have a very limited budget. Therefore I have looked at and read a lot about the Bushmaster BKO and the other Bushies. I've had people try to steer me away from them because of a reputation for low reliability and quality problems. Were they so bad? Are they good now?

I definitely am not interested in a Spyder or Spyder clone. I only want a true electo-pnuematic paintgun, without a sear. Not a JT, Dragun or similar product.

A BKO is the cheapest true electro and the next step up is a Bushmaster B2K2 or Impulse. I'm hoping the BKO would be a good platform for upgrading. I plan on using a good high pressure air system with a fast-loading hopper. I might upgrade to a better chip, regulator and maybe ACE later.

I must have a kit that allows me to play with/against top-level players without being technically limited.

Any good advice appreciated.

Steve

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
They rule once you set them up, i have one and it is super small and light. It has little kick and a great ROF. You wont get better for the price :D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by cowface1812
or an impulse,,, there the cheapest fully electro tournement markers:):p
Wrong ;)

BKO's have a price of $276, which is £178.878, now to me thats a whole lot cheaper than an impulse.

Plus the BKO is lighter and smaller.