Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Confused NooB!!

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
thanks, mayhem would definately be my 1st choice. i guess i just go up there and talk to people??
as for markers i`m looking to get 2, one for punter days that can hold its own at walk ons and one for sup`air. so basically one mech and one electro.
i was thinking euromag and PMR. opinions???
You cant get any more reliable than the euromag for punter days and so easy to maintain.Mags u got to love them.:D

angeldan

Mar 24, 2008
If your going to get a gun for like scenario days and woods-ball, then either get an ion or a marker that doesnt use batteries, i.e. like the tippmann x7.
When you go towards sup air, get an Angel, if budget aint a problem, then get an a1 or wait for the a1 fly to come out. Get a vlocity hopper or a halo hopper to go with it and get a dxs bottle or crossfire etc. Don't get a stacko !!!

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
If your going to get a gun for like scenario days and woods-ball, then either get an ion or a marker that doesnt use batteries, i.e. like the tippmann x7.
When you go towards sup air, get an Angel, if budget aint a problem, then get an a1 or wait for the a1 fly to come out. Get a vlocity hopper or a halo hopper to go with it and get a dxs bottle or crossfire etc. Don't get a stacko !!!
thanks mate, i already ordered a euromag :D
why do i get the feeling you might be slightly biased towards angel gear?? :rolleyes:

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
well it was like -4 and snowing while we were playing, guess that didnt help lol.
spent far too much time hiding cos my gun was frozen up! :(
ha ha yea temps like that can mess up the paint, thats why a lot of tourny players have at least half a dosen inserts, so whatever the paintsize is the bore will match. in situations like that, grab your wallet and go for accurasy by volume wot i do!