Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS trial event feed back.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Alright guys, got a very big list of thanks so ill start in no particular order.

Very big thanks to all the teams in x ball and five man. All games were played in the spirit we hoped for and the games i watched on both fields were enjoyable to watch.

Massive thanks to my crew for the setup and clean down. Without you guys id still be playing in the mud.

The refs, did a fantastic job on both fields and seemed fair to all teams.

Big thanks to JCS for there support and the field, to LIPS for getting the trophies to me at the last minute. Without the help of these guys we would have been properly in the......

Thanks to HPAC for the as usaul excellent air supply.

VIP and Rockstar for the behind the scenes work they do, and Phoenix paintball for their support.

Thanks to our ther sponsors, Buxtons, Cust X and the caterers for lending us there marquee's.

Finally id like to thank god gor dumping 16ml of rain on us last night. Thought we were gonna get away with it untill 7pm whwn the heavens opened on us.

Sorry if i have missed anyone out as my brain is a little frazzled and i have not slept for 3 days .

Now we need your help. What did you like and dislike about today. We want it all as we wanna make the series next year the best it can be for you guys. No matter how small or petty it may seem post it up as all is relevent.

Cheers again, Rich and Mark.

Balls Out Promotions uk.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
woodchip or similar infront of the netting. the walkway turned into a bog. other then that i thought it was a great day, many thanks to nolimit/showtime and somanc for the games. pitty disruption and shock didnt turn up. ya missed out guys :)

May 3, 2007
England, Midlands
It was a great day :D
Fields were great, marshallin was spot on :)

only annoying bit was the bog AROUND the fields - like evoonline said, woodchip or some boards would do especially when our bags got muddy draggin em' across the mud haha ;)

Great day, great setup :D

Cheers for the day lads :)

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Good day of ball! I think there definately needs to be some straw/ wooden boards or something in the pits.

Could do with some shops.

Other than that, as I said a good day! Marshalls were a bit shy of assessing penalties I think, but I don't really like critisising marshalls because I know how much of a hard job it is.

Nice one for the cans of rockstar too. Just don't give tommy any next time. Last thing we want is to give him more energy!!!

Eastie
Somanc

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Awesome day of ballin' only downside the mud but that was out of your hands.Nice to get to play against Somanc and Mean Machine.First tournie loved every minute will be back for more:D

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Awsome day

Well done Rich:eek:

What a first class event, well run field, good layout, and value for money lets hope we can get more teams playing UK paintball.

Big thanks to ALL involved and the Teams we played it was in great Spirit Hard and Fair (if only everyboby played that way):(

Even though i told you there would be teething problems;) GOOD JOB MATE

Johnny
Rebellion

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
The mud sucked, literally! Some straw would have defiantly helped, though we would have all gone on field with great clods of muddy straw stuck to our feet!

Shame about the no-shows, and the teams that turned up short handed, paintballers are retards!

Nice field set-ups, I'm not one to criticise refs, as its a thankless task that I wouldn't want to do and we all need them, the guys did a consistent job and it was a first event so, with a bit more experience the standard will no doubt improve. Its the constancy that counts and the general attitude! I appreciated the fair manner the five-man refs treated the teams and also appreciated the fact that whenever I called for a check it was dealt with in pleasant manner!

Finally, a quick thanks to Dave for hooking the TRUCK! up for the day and to my team-mates, Rich (ECI), Jack & James (Relentless) and Charlotte, pleased with the third place as Evil Saints were an unstoppable force and we proved not to be an immovable object when we came up against them in the first of the play offs.

Overall, it was a good day, thankful of the early finish - 2:30pm FTW - as getting up ar 3:30am on a Sunday sucks, despite the mud and the chilly wind it was a nice friendly day!

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Was a good day all in all. Mud wasn't up to much though :(. Thanks to Mean machine and So Manc for some good games we all enjoyed it. Who was taking pictures? Mr Randon and who else?

Cheers Rich