Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

diffrence between slg09 and the pmr09

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
good one

hi mate, I`ve had about 200 guys come and go into the Care bears not doing what you seem to have the sense to do , and that`s ask first ? or at least find out information about what is needed to play tournys especially if your coming from the woodsball theme , I hope you`ve been to a tourny site to see what is expected of you , many have gone from woods to try tourny and can`t cope with the fire power and find their position counts with the team depending on you holding that position , and more ? ? the guy that followed up your enquiry was spot on with very good advice , I only hope you find a team player or Captain that can guide or nurture your abilities in the same way . . . . .remember . . there are no bad students . .only bad teachers
Welcome to the SUP-AIR family . . . .Bluey . . .Care Bears

lewy20004

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
ashford kent
hi mate, I`ve had about 200 guys come and go into the Care bears not doing what you seem to have the sense to do , and that`s ask first ? or at least find out information about what is needed to play tournys especially if your coming from the woodsball theme , I hope you`ve been to a tourny site to see what is expected of you , many have gone from woods to try tourny and can`t cope with the fire power and find their position counts with the team depending on you holding that position , and more ? ? the guy that followed up your enquiry was spot on with very good advice , I only hope you find a team player or Captain that can guide or nurture your abilities in the same way . . . . .remember . . there are no bad students . .only bad teachers
Welcome to the SUP-AIR family . . . .Bluey . . .Care Bears
just like to say thanks to your message. there is a prob i have not played only local stuff a couple of times.
but i'm going to give both tourney and the woodsball ago to find out what suits me best, i'm currently trying to find a team that can either take me under there wing or just let me train. my only experiance would be millitary.
but wot ever i do i'm going to give it my best..

anyone looking for a student please pm me....

thanks lewis

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Its a very good set up, and is basically what i play with.. only diff is i have Dyei3 Pro goggs which i find more comfortable.

But that basically is the advice everyone is giving here. It took me 3 months to find the right marker and goggles for me, and the goggles have to be the most important part imo.

Good luck with it mate, you will love the 09 PMR and the Rotor..

lewy20004

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
ashford kent
got all my gear 2day in the post and its amazing just having a little play to see what dose what.....

yet again thank you very much for all your advice...

thanks lewis

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If you have any issues or questions on your kit you will find all your answers somewhere on this forum.

Happy balling.