Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Disasters Effecting paintball teams??

Random Hero

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
Visit site
After thinking this one through a few nights back i thought i'd share this one with you

Ive been playing ball for a while now and as far as i was aware Ground Zero changed their name to New York Xtreme after 9/11

Tsunami.... dont disappoint us!

Open Debate;) :D

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
Very distasteful,,, get a life!!!

Originally posted by Random Hero
After thinking this one through a few nights back i thought i'd share this one with you

Ive been playing ball for a while now and as far as i was aware Ground Zero changed their name to New York Xtreme after 9/11

Tsunami.... dont disappoint us!

Open Debate;) :D
:confused:

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I also thought that the guys in Tsunami may decide to change their name, due to recent events.
But a more sublte approach would have been better, after all this has been a massive disaster, that has touched not only local people, but people from every continent, with it happening over a holiday period.

:(

Yeah, I was totally bummed when Redz Hurricanes didn't change their name after the canes destroyed much of Florida. I also demand Shockwave and Joy Division change their names.

And I wish people would quit with gags too...my dad died crossing a road on his way to a fancy dress party, dressed as a chicken.