Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 8 reg problem

Personally I would re-change your Orings and light oil them as you put it together. Sliding the collar on will sometimes nick one of the Orings.
Re-anno will only alter the size of the metal by .0001 (something like that) so I doubt that will make any difference. Never has to any of mine anyway :)
If your first Orings dont seal, try some more, and make sure you use the right ones ;)
Nige

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
my ego 08 reg leaks from the apature half way up the main body of the regulator. so fai i have:
-cleaned the reg
-changed all the orings (top of reg, inline adjuster screw x2, swivel collarx2)

otherwise the marker is fine, when i change a reg its consitent accurate and all that jazz so i think it is purley a reg problem...however I am open to suggestions.

Cheers
Whitey
Unfortunately you seem to have failed to change the o-ring most likely to be causing the problem: the o-ring on your Inline Regulator Piston :)

Leaks through the vent hole are usually caused because this o-ring is dry, cracked or twisted. So replace and re-lube.

Let me know if you need any more assistance :)

Nicky T

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
nicky. ive done that oring too.

nige, methinks you have the solution. I am down in Bristol this week anywho...so KITTY!!!! is gunna bribe you with cake and coffe on my behalf to take a peak.