Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Final Xball details?

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Sorta says something about X-Ball when two of the top teams in the world are playing somewhere else if ya ask me....Now I understand all about the sponsors and franchises but it seems to me like they should have tried their damndest to get those teams in.....

:EDIT:And it says Nicky Cuba is playing on the L.A. Ironmen and that teams will be playing against European X-Ball teams...:confused:

:ANOTHER EDIT:are they really playing games at this years Toulouse and if they are,WHY??...Can anyone confirm this??Some of it just doesnt seem right:confused:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Euro X ball teams at the Cup

That'll be great, seeing the finest Europe has to offer to square up against the big bad ol' yanks in their own yard......hang on, this sounds cool but, correct me if I'm wrong, WE DON'T HAVE A X BALL LEAGUE YET!!!!

Will we ever get one??

If we do, it needs to happen real soon otherwise when it comes to the Cup we will embarass ourselves as the seasoned X-Ball teams from the States will crucify us. And lets realise one thing here that paintball is dominated by the Yanks and it's probably one of the only chances we're gonna get to compete and learn with them from the off, look at the baseball 'World series', Yanks only there. We need to take this opportunity to be a part of a growing sport, otherwise we'll be left out in the cold and we'll never catch up, making X-Ball an American dream for everyone.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Euro X ball teams at the Cup

Originally posted by Al Woods
That'll be great, seeing the finest Europe has to offer to square up against the big bad ol' yanks in their own yard......hang on, this sounds cool but, correct me if I'm wrong, WE DON'T HAVE A X BALL LEAGUE YET!!!!
Will we ever get one??
If we do, it needs to happen real soon otherwise when it comes to the Cup we will embarass ourselves as the seasoned X-Ball teams from the States will crucify us. And lets realise one thing here that paintball is dominated by the Yanks and it's probably one of the only chances we're gonna get to compete and learn with them from the off, look at the baseball 'World series', Yanks only there. We need to take this opportunity to be a part of a growing sport, otherwise we'll be left out in the cold and we'll never catch up, making X-Ball an American dream for everyone.

Oh but Al, we have the Nations Cup mate, let's all get excited about that and start cheering Gareth on !!!
Wooo Hooo !!!! :rolleyes:
Pete

D

duffistuta

Asses handed to us? By who - the NXL teams will only play each other...

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
May I quote?

"In Orlando, in addition to the crowning of a NXL™ Champion, the top teams from the NXL™ will compete against the top European X Ball™ teams to crown a “World Champion”.

and also they will be here in Tulouse

now

Since this Nations Cup thingy seems a bit odd for moi..
And its effectively circumvents mixed nations teams wich would stand a chance......

the rest is easy to figure.

Correct me if Im wrong!!