Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gassing up

Cardinal Boris

Feb 13, 2005
Visit site
So, Ive just bought a spankingly great marker (so I'm told) but cant find anywhere to gas up the tank round Oxford way ... ... dont even begin to ask me about my wasted journeys to dive centres who say, yup compressed air no probs.... then erm erm no. Next time I'm playing is March 13th rassum frassum, can anyone help me tank up before then (Oxford way)

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
or if you wanna just try the G@ out mate you could ask me i have a full tank at the mo but you best be quick cos i think sabre is eyeing it up for his ION!!!

we will have to get a dive tank and fill rig at some point though.(or get tubby to get one;))

Skullpop

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Hertfordshire - South East
Originally posted by Tom Allen
This is what you need, it's a din to quick release...£25

Woah woah woah.

Does this mean that i NEED that part to actually fill up a standard paintball marker tank?

Can't i just turn up at a dive shop and slap my tank and tube onto the cylnder?

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
nah dude, im not 100% certain but i think you need one of those adaptors which tom is selling to put your air tank to one of the big airtanks in a diving shop.
steve

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Most dive shops are only set up for filling dive tanks from a compressor, so the end of the pipe has a male din fitting. The adaptor shown converts the din male to a quick release to fit the fill nipple on your bottle.
Some dive shops have this adaptor, but not many.