Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings official UK release

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Just got a message from a mate in Gamestations head office that Greg Hasting's tournament paintball on the xbox is getting an official UK release in march (20th?) and will be budget priced so that means 20 beans to you and me. Bit of a wait but for that price i don't care.

Teebs

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Originally posted by tb-303
Just got a message from a mate in Gamestations head office that Greg Hasting's tournament paintball on the xbox is getting an official UK release in march (20th?) and will be budget priced so that means 20 beans to you and me. Bit of a wait but for that price i don't care.

Teebs
i'm sure im misunderstanding you here, but by 20 beans, do you guys mean £20!?

Luke.

i'm so confused :confused:

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Before any1 descriminates that all us ballers had to pay 40 quid for it, its best to look at the bigger picture....

£20 for a game that looks good will definetly help the expansion of paintball as a whole in the uk. The fact that game shops have delayed in selling it is because 1) original production was distributed to paintball shops only, and 2) because they think it wont sell (hence the £20 mark!).

Just to enlighten a few things :D

Daw

Toby MT

Me 141 NEVER!!!
I dnt see wat da big hype is, the graphics r not gd, the game play is crap and half of the equipment dnt even hav there real brand names.

I mean i got mine abt a month ago thinkin yeah this is gonna be a cool game an dat but it wernt this game is pony a complete waste of £40:(

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by Shadow
I dnt see wat da big hype is, the graphics r not gd, the game play is crap and half of the equipment dnt even hav there real brand names.

I mean i got mine abt a month ago thinkin yeah this is gonna be a cool game an dat but it wernt this game is pony a complete waste of £40:(

The big hype is that it's the first Paintball game to come out that actually resembles life-like elements of a real game. It's also one of the only paintball games that have detailed and accurate paintball manufactured products.

As for the graphics i reckon there quality, what parts of the graphics have they fallen down on?

Gameplay wise, i don't see a problem here either, the only possible down point i can think of is the speed of being able to move the cursor from side to side, other than that i think the gameplay is good, especially for a first attempt of bringing an original game out.

if you can back up why you think the graphics are not good and why the gameplay is crap then fair enough.