Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings official UK release

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Greg Hastings 2

When u say this summer u mean this june/july. Surly thats not possible. Ther not gna release the next version literally 3-4 months after they released the first one. It will be at least a year?
Its the same story with halo "2.5" its not true???

Ryder

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
ha ha try this it works. Go to my character then hold the left anonlogue stick left nd tap Y. U become pro players. For those who dont liek cheats ignore ;) althou i think this is more a glitch on the game.

SPEED FREAK 2

DAVE LLOYD
Mar 23, 2005
facebook - David Lloyd
There are loads of glitches online.Like crawling out of the field, shooting through baracades and goin upside down.ONLINE the game is the nuts.This game has been out in the states for nearly 12 months now and they r working on the second due for release in AMERICA in summer but it will be out in the uk in about year.WHICH SUCKS.Got to be the best online game i have in my collection and ihave loads.There seems to be peeps from uk getting this game iv talked to about 10 new freinds this week which is good coz YANKS suck and cheat .Even guys who dont play paintball have this game and they love it.THIS IS GOOD FOR OUR FAST GROWING SPORT

IF YOU ARE ONLINE ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST (ONLY IF YOUR FROM THE UK)

MENACEV1

IM ADDICTED TO THIS GAME ON EVERY NIGHT

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Yep, i'm lovin this game online. The guys i've played online with so far have been a real blast and some quality sessions have been played. Its what live is all about.

teebs