Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HELP AND ADVISE NEEDED

Jonny-M

BZ- EMME 07
Jan 27, 2012
Newcastle.
If everything in that letter is correct and true, then i personally feel that what you have done is not cool, but that letter is very one sided. Maybe clarify your view point on the proceedings.

As far as a legal stand point, and i'm no expert, If you have a written, signed contract outlining the details of the arrangement you might be forced to pay him. He could, at very least, take you to small claims court for the amount due.

These are just my thoughts though. My advice is to speak to the guy directly, if he's been willing to fund you and help you out it's the least you should do you might be able to come to some kind of mutual agreement.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'm in law. Did you sign a contract?

If so, do you have a copy of it?

On a side note, it's better to speak to the chap instead of ignoring him. The problem isn't going to go away.

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Just wanted some help and no contracted signed or anything I will ask a mob to remove it then an can u pm instead?

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
I wasn't part of the team when it was first formed, the masters event was held at the site and he wanted to put a team together for it and I just played for them, at a later date me and another team mate took over as co capt as decisions weren't being made, I left the team due to being told that we weren't being sponsored for the 2013 season due to business not being the best at the minute so I left an the others followed and we wanted to carry on playing so we made our own team up funded by our selfs and gained our own sponsorship with help from no one else but our selfs

Reactions: cheyenne

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
I wasn't part of the team when it was first formed, the masters event was held at the site and he wanted to put a team together for it and I just played for them, at a later date me and another team mate took over as co capt as decisions weren't being made, I left the team due to being told that we weren't being sponsored for the 2013 season due to business not being the best at the minute so I left an the others followed and we wanted to carry on playing so we made our own team up funded by our selfs and gained our own sponsorship with help from no one else but our selfs
spot on m8

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
If you didn't sign any paper/contract then you are under no obligation to pay the amount mentioned. There are no unwritten rules/ laws that follow sponsorship and it's the responsibility of either you or the sponsor (S.W.A.T paintball) to come up with a contract if they needed to. If they can't present a signed contract then you have nothing to worry about. It may be "ungentlemanly" but certainly not illegal.
If the points you are making are true then you should be just fine. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fathead