Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help wiv this thread please...

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
granted its not a massive amount of money (15quid) but its the principal was pi**in me off ere.

thread starts wiv--Random ion/epiphany spares.hoses, T-board, banjos, 0 rings

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
granted its not a massive amount of money (15quid) but its the principal was pi**in me off ere.

thread starts wiv--Random ion/epiphany spares.hoses, T-board, banjos, 0 rings
What do you actually want help with? We are happy to help but really you need to tell us what you want us to do!

Did you buy products and they did not show up

Do you wish to buy these products and he has not responded?

Does the thread title annoy you

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
sorry....
busy arguing wiv FOOT about it at the moment,
basicly i'm pretty new to forums still working out how they all work, but i bought some spares for io, only wanted feedneck so i asked does it fix ion xe the answer was yes so i payed for the goods, received them 2day and well bugger me feedneck doesnt fit, so i've asked him to refund the cash and i'll post it back,
problem is he wants me to take out wat i need and sell the rest, i only wanted feedneck and trigger otherwise i wudnt of bought it,
i dont think i'm in the wrong asking for my money back,
end of the day he sed it fitted xe and it doesnt, so in my eye's he sud refund not tell me to sell on

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I see your point, but when you accuse me of robbing you, then say my attitude is **** and then make me use an urban dictionary to make sense of your posts why should i issue a refund.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
have you thought of offering it all to Rich-Jones, as he was also interested in the job lot.

I can see where your at with the feedneck and xe thing, but Foot doesn't seem too interested in having it back.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I agree somewhat, if you charged him for the time it took to decipher what the hell he was saying, I think the 15 quid in question would disappear in a puff of smuke ......... and yes, that was deliberate :/

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
yeah i kind of figured that...and yeah no one can make him ether, but that attitude towards it all in my book is s**t, prob from where i'm from, end of the day its not my fault he said it fitted and he was wrong,
in m book ifya wrong ya face upto it its as simple as that.

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
oh yeah sorry didnt realise you were taking th pi** out of me... trying to feed 4 kids.feed mi spiders answer 2 threads and trying to type too quick,
but ya still understood it all..

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
oh yeah sorry didnt realise you were taking th pi** out of me... trying to feed 4 kids.feed mi spiders answer 2 threads and trying to type too quick,
but ya still understood it all..
Its not that we cant understand it, our brains read whot yoo tipe and it hurts. Its not meant as offensive, its just harder to read.

Makes me think you are about 14, which you clearly arent.