Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i now know why people leave paintball

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
i was merrily just sitting reading the for sale section half intoxicated when i actually thought about what ya said.... ""hahaha im just saying mate you may need to deal with people who know this bloke well if you want to progress/exist within the sport and its proberley not the greatest idea to wind em up with statements like".

I felt complied to reply this for what it was... kinda like a threat of gang rape or somik, for the record i work as a doorman likewaise so does 3/5 of my team, and honestly i couldnt think of anything i would love more then to meet some of the more mouthy people on here face to face and see if they really could 'imply thier will' upon me. Without a shadow of A dowt they couldnt, this is scare monger comment (reffered to in a previous post that was 'modded').

The main thing that stuck in my mind was "if you want to progress/exist within the sport" does this meen that this forum and its mods are the greatest and only thing within the uk's pb world? I think not, i think the mods and also the real admins of it should consider the actual people who make this a sport and not think that a forum can 'rule' as a sport. Dont get me wrong this is probs if not the best forum for the uk however the 'top boys' are not always the daddys of the sport, some are driven by money (so people blow there horns over there site etc) some are driven by the power (i am either about average but have been around a while so i need some kind of status) or plain and simply they are here to make the whole of paintballing better for the masses, the later of which i can pretty much bet there are not many!!!

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
... aww i missed it :(

but if it was lump's character being questioned let me say this.

i have been an active user on here for about a year now, only direct dealings i have had with lump was a series of PM's about marqs (in which he was both patient and very helpfull)
Despite having little to no dealings with him, I can honestly say he is one of few members i would happily ship first in a trade. Read into that what you will.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
i was merrily just sitting reading the for sale section half intoxicated when i actually thought about what ya said.... ""hahaha im just saying mate you may need to deal with people who know this bloke well if you want to progress/exist within the sport and its proberley not the greatest idea to wind em up with statements like".

I felt complied to reply this for what it was... kinda like a threat of gang rape or somik, for the record i work as a doorman likewaise so does 3/5 of my team, and honestly i couldnt think of anything i would love more then to meet some of the more mouthy people on here face to face and see if they really could 'imply thier will' upon me. Without a shadow of A dowt they couldnt, this is scare monger comment (reffered to in a previous post that was 'modded').

The main thing that stuck in my mind was "if you want to progress/exist within the sport" does this meen that this forum and its mods are the greatest and only thing within the uk's pb world? I think not, i think the mods and also the real admins of it should consider the actual people who make this a sport and not think that a forum can 'rule' as a sport. Dont get me wrong this is probs if not the best forum for the uk however the 'top boys' are not always the daddys of the sport, some are driven by money (so people blow there horns over there site etc) some are driven by the power (i am either about average but have been around a while so i need some kind of status) or plain and simply they are here to make the whole of paintballing better for the masses, the later of which i can pretty much bet there are not many!!!
Is it lonely in that little box of yours?

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
i cant believe ive just read 2 pages of bitching, i must say sometimes i feel the same way as lump, especially with training and certain members just wont listen and keep doing the same thing wrong, but i fail to see any point in this thread .......... sorry

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
*Hopes she hasn't done anything wrong!*

But I imagine I'd feel exactly the same if I delt with as many people as you :)

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Sorry, not sure where the above statement came from, but from the sounds of your last post, you seem to be taking it out on the mods as well as members here. You do know the members and mods of these forums are worldwide and not just for UK players.

Thats a bold statement, and is unecessary. I could say im in one of the biggest organisations in the world that even goverments cant touch, i could say i can tear down a city, true ? maybe ? but is there any point:rolleyes:

Forums are not going to make you a better player. The forums are for information, experiences, but most of all fun.
you need to take posts a little more lightly, if you dont like reading them, move on..theres no need to slate someone you have never met, especially when that person has helped many in this sport.

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
that statement came from me

as i think its a poor do that he felt he had comment on the appropreatness (sp) of lumps post
people dont have to like each other (or think a thread is apropreate (SP)) but i think a bit of common courtesty would go a long way

im not just picking fights here i think its something that genuinely needs addressing

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
and for the record yes i subcribe to the mag aswell as pay for other kits mags by the same publisher so i am entitaled to post on there forums without predugise :D

Well, I didn't delete diddly squat, but going by the utter drivel you've posted now, I reckon it's a good thing your posts have been deleted. They give me headaches just trying to figure out what the hell you are saying. Spelling? Punctuation? Mean aything to you?

Anyway, just my opinion. Nothing communist about that. Nazi? Fascist? Sure. But communist? No...

Peace,

Commissar Buddha.