Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is the Lucky barrel system..

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
..Worth buying for my Proto Rail? Sloth have them £10 for a front and £5 for a back..

I was going to buy the Polish silver back, .685 front and .693 front As that's all the funds I have for now.

Joe

(If there are any other barrel systems I could get or you have any for sale just PM me, I'm just trying to make the right choice

Thanks

ION_CRAZY

Upgrade your Game
Jul 11, 2005
UK
www.paintball-upgrades.co.uk
they are very good barrels, very unique in the way they work and very very light. I would check that the barrel does fit, i heard some things about certain DYE guns not turning all the way in, but im not sure if the PMR is affected

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
..Worth buying for my Proto Rail? Sloth have them £10 for a front and £5 for a back..

I was going to buy the Polish silver back, .685 front and .693 front As that's all the funds I have for now.

Joe

(If there are any other barrel systems I could get or you have any for sale just PM me, I'm just trying to make the right choice

Thanks
Post up in the wanted section,see what's on offer..:D

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Post up in the wanted section,see what's on offer..:D
I was just looking to see if the barrel system is worth buying.. No point me being dissapointed :p

I'm not actually going to buy from people if the lucky set is worth the dollar, just seeing if a rare occasion of somebody having another barrel kit/set for sale for my price range..

Joe