Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

la soya at toulouse

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by woodsta

La-soya is a wicked player, his team are ripping it up, people should lay off him a bit i think!!!

Dunno bout that mate, think you need to do ur homework. Yeah he is a good player, but he is a total arse. I can't believe that he turned round and shot that legion player after he shouted for 1 4 1.
If that was me he turned round and shot, I would have got up and socked the fairy boy. He should either be banned or givin somekind of a penalty.

Just a thought! Wot would happen if some1 did smack this Lasoya lassie after he overshot them, would that player get a ban or wot? To be honest I think it's wot he needs, he gets away with far to much, and thinks it's alrite :rolleyes:

Mak D :cool:

cjansen

Dazed and Confused
Jun 3, 2003
USA
Visit site
La-soya is a wicked player, his team are ripping it up, people should lay off him a bit i think!!!
Oh yeah, there's absolutely nothing wrong with disrespecting the entire sport, the spectators, his sponsors, other players, and intentionally trying to injure someone. Yes, this is an extreme sport that we play, and it takes a certain type of person to play it, but it doesn't give you the right to do whatever you please. There's a difference between being intense and being a total a$$hole. Especially at a time when we're finally seeing some results in bringing paintball to the general public.

And I wonder if you'd have the same opinion if it was your friends that were on the receiving end of that sh!t. I doubt you would.

cjansen

Dazed and Confused
Jun 3, 2003
USA
Visit site
Just a thought! Wot would happen if some1 did smack this Lasoya lassie after he overshot them,
No matter how much he deserved it, I've gotta think that you'd get some kind of suspension for it. Although from that range if someone didn't stop him, the chance of serious injury is probably great enough to justify it as self defense.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
True! Someone needs to do something about it, but untill people actually atart complaingin and actually take the matter to the MS board, or the EPA whats the use in moaning? Also because of the ban on playing more than one other event, i doubt we will see Mr Soya bean at Campaign, so any punishment would be totally inneffective, unless they banned him from the MS totally, and i cant see that ever happening

On a separate note, Cjansen, i watched you guys play, and your game vs Strange was amazing! You guys ROCKED. Cant wait to see you guys play again. people, keep your eyes open and focussed on the New Russians, they are gonna be big! I was the one who was baffled by your USa accent after the Strange game, i swear you are a CIA spy, playing paintball in Russia to try to steal their playing and technical secrets for the US teams to use!:D

Well played though! that was a killer bunker run by one of your guys through the middle, did he know he ran right over one of the strange guys laying in the sausage who was posted on the snkae? if he had taken him to then he would have mugged three strange players instead of two! Would have been even more of a killer move!
going to sweeden?
sam:)

>>>If that was me he turned round and shot, I would have got up and socked the fairy boy. He should either be banned or givin somekind of a penalty.

Just a thought! Wot would happen if some1 did smack this Lasoya lassie after he overshot them, would that player get a ban or wot? To be honest I think it's wot he needs, he gets away with far to much, and thinks it's alrite <<<

Remember that old story about two wrongs not making a right? 'Smacking' him is just as bad as tha things people are saying he did.

As Raehlian said, it's tha system that needs addressing - vigilante style posturing ain't gonna solve anything my lil Scottish friend.:p

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by sjt19
people, keep your eyes open and focussed on the New Russians, they are gonna be big!

Yep Twisted Played the New Russions at the Max Masters, was a superb game I really enjoyed it :D

They are a very sporting team, as you say deffinatley one to watch!

Paul
:)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
TJ i see wot ur sayin mate, but if that fairy boy turned round and shot some1 from 6 feet away, cause they asked for a 1 4 1, that surely comes down to ...................assualt?! Any1 with me on this?

For instance, if I ran up tha tape and bunkered a guy got shot, then carried on to take another guy, then when i was pulled I shot some1 upclose for callin me something or askin for a 1 4 1. I bet there would be an uproar, 'who the hell does this Scottish twat think he is' etc etc, I would prob be banned or sumthin or be pushed out from playin paintball.
It just seems that because its our long haired friend here that he is gettin away with it, cause he is such a well known player.

Mak D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69

It just seems that because its our long haired friend here that he is gettin away with it, cause he is such a well known player.

Mak D
i was standing behind a Usa pro player during that game who couldnt believe what he was seeing Soya bean do, and he summed it up superbly by saying that "he gets away with it cos he is Chris LaSoya".

:rolleyes:

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Well its gotta stop, if I or any1 else for that matter aint allowed to do it, then neither should he.

I used to have alot of repect for LaRent-boy but now I just think that he is a discrace and a liabilty. I gurantee this, he is gonna do it to some1 and they are gonna knock em out, you JUST cant do that sort of thing and not expect a reaction!!!

Robbo your a big lad .........any chance eh......you could...........eh..........maby take him round a corner or sumthin for a .....cough ...talk....cough :D

Mak D :cool:

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
bad boy

i also heard chris say to the russain
'how that taste ruskie'
trying to make him loose his cool much respect to him for just walking away
i was sitting with colin saw the whole thing. left a bad taste.