Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ma Bling Won't Ching

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Sum1 help me or am gonna start cryin!!

Av just got ma hands on ma new baby, a sexy as fcuk Angel Speed, its on an Armagedon air system at the moment, but I ll be getin an angel air shortly.

The problem is a keep burstin balls, at Campaign on the Friday I was shootin a x-board revvy, couldn t shoot a hopper without bursting. So on the Sat I got myself an Egg but i was STILL burstin paint!!!!

Now a changed ma barrels so its not that, i have my sensi ON, i got a fast enough hopper, my out put pressure was sittin around 350-300, i was cronoing at around 28.5.
I took it to the WDP boys and he changed the SENSI sensor, then i took it to the crono tent and burst a ball :(

I got it sittin on Mode 2 (i think), so as far as i kno am doing everything right, when i turn the gun on I have the paint in and hopper on, then i give it 10-15 rappid shots to set the SENSI, so why the fcuk am I still burstin balls??? :confused: :confused: :( :(

Mak D
:cool:

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Change it to sensi mode 3 mate,

take the grip panel off, turn the gun on press the yellow menu button until it displays sensi then in your case the speed-o-meter will display half way up. The I think you push the yellow button at the bottom of the capsulated board till the thing displays three quarters of the way up.

Don't know if this will fix it. But I hear most speed owners run off this setting.

Slim

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Big cheesy voice

'' We here at the Clan paintball team, shoot Anararchy paintballs, delivered to us by Nelson paintballs'' :D

Maby its the paint i don t kno, no 1 else is breakin, jus little ol me:( AS F****NG USUALL :mad:

Might give that ball detents thing ago, and I ll try settin ma mode to 3!

Garry make sure you see me soon dude hint hint, so you can help me buddy lol :D

Mak D

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Are you calibrating the sensi? i.e. slowly shooting 7-9 balls before you rip?

Paul
:)
Eh no lol, am givin it 10-15 rappid :confused:

See no mofo tells me actually how to use these guns lol, I just get it and Sid says '' Mak D, I want you to go out there .................................... and shoot people'' :rolleyes: :D

Mak D

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
In your search for a technical answer don't forget to consider the bleedin obvious... like there's not a burr on the bolt face is there, or the thread end of the barrel doesn't have a dent ot nick in it?? You've probably looked at that already... just that i believe in looking for a simple solution first :p