Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

mini vs minion/pm6

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
ok people! this is not a wrestling ring lol as i want your HONEST opinion not that i like it better because i own it and think its gods penis... so what is your honest opinion about the mini and the evil minion/pm6 and how do they compare to each other??? as i have no clue haha...

P.S I DO NOT WANT ANY FOR SALE POSTS THIS ISNT THE CLASSIFIELDS....

-thanks

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
*HIJACK* look for a 2nd hand etek ego, you will be able to pick one up for about £200 to £220 and they are fantastic guns, I got one recently and absolutely love it.

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
Right but thatr wasnt what he was asking...

In my opinion and i have shot both, the Mini is alot small and tigher gun, there i little to it and little you can do with it in terms of upgrades and personaisation... Also i believe that alot of the eariler models had some teething problems and also heard that there tech services are not the best over the phone.

The pm6 is a good marker altho can require alot of maintence in terms of lube on trhe bolt and isnt always the best in cold weather... Apart from that they are a god solid marker that rare go majorly wrong and incase they do you have the backing of dye to fix your problem.

Side by side they are hard to judge in away as one was made in 2006 and the other is a more recent maker..

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
and ion is basiccly the same as them both to be honest
I really take offence to that :mad:

The ion is nothing like a PM6 or minion!

The Proto M6 is a great marker. Easy to maintain (just re-lube the bolt, and there is only 3 parts to the bolt)

For cold weather you just turn up the dwell a little and LPR thats about it! They are not hard to use in cold weather :)

The proto line shoot great, soft on paint, never had a problem shooting alot of differant paint brands.

The mini is too small IMO, even tho saying that some people like it.

So i would go for a PM6, Proto's service is great.!!

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
and ion is basiccly the same as them both to be honest
I nearly snorted my cup of tea out of my nose at this! :D

I owned an Ion for a year, up'd it to death and absolutely loved it. But.....

Got a PMR and congratulated myself on the upgrade...... then sold my Ion and all it's bits to get a PM6... which I still use and consider it a better marker to use than the PMR.

I currently own and use a PM6 and keep the PMR as a back-up.

The only maintenance you do on the PM6 is to lube the bolt after every day of balling and if this takes you longer than 5 minutes then your taking your time. For cold weather, as with any marker up the dwell and it is ok.

I can't comment in the mini but damn it is small, too small for me and I consider myself average size and build. PM6 nice bit of kit.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
So good it had to be said twice. I agree with MD.

Mini - good marker but i've never liked them. Too small, stock trigger is poor, grip frame isn't as comfy as the pm. PM spares and teching is better in the UK and the pm looks better.

Try keeping an eye out for a pm7, they are very cheap at the moment and the best bang for you buck you can get esp 2nd hand.

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
hmm well i need to shoot both really for my own liking anyone from birmingham area want to meet up so i can have a blast my local sight dont have minis or pm6's so im out of look none of the guys have either ether:(