Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Mods Please Quit It!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Element Gunfighter said:
I'm just getting a little tired of you deleting without an explaination, it affects buyers as well as sellers.
I'm guessing this is the crux of your problem (very much not evident from your initial post, so think things through before starting a thread).
The mistake you make here is that I DO explain why a thread gets the chop. Just look at the forums. It's all there.
So do you understand now why I "get my back up" if people say that I don't give any explanations, or that I can't be arsed to do this or that? It really is insulting when you say such things when they are simply not true.

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Gasman youve made your point its a smaller a forum, you know why? Because its a local forum, but be my guest keep repeating the same argument like a broken record.

Buddha dude no matter how I try to talk to you youre gonna pull rank. As far as I'm concerned this isnt a discussion, its a loosing battle. If I'm gonna get flamed everytime I try to talk and raise my point of view I'll just shut up and let you all live in your little bubble. You and your 'donkeylickers'

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Buddha 3 said:
I'm guessing this is the crux of your problem (very much not evident from your initial post, so think things through before starting a thread).
The mistake you make here is that I DO explain why a thread gets the chop. Just look at the forums. It's all there.
So do you understand now why I "get my back up" if people say that I don't give any explanations, or that I can't be arsed to do this or that? It really is insulting when you say such things when they are simply not true.
If this is so I apolgise but after trying to post in a thread that vanished without trace there was nothing there to support its disappearance, this has happenned to me twice and is the very reason I posted here. Further more I wouldnt of been as insulting myself had I not been to told to learn to read when you didnt read through my first post yourself. But I'm happy to agree to simply disagree.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Element Gunfighter said:
Buddha dude no matter how I try to talk to you youre gonna pull rank. As far as I'm concerned this isnt a discussion, its a loosing battle. If I'm gonna get flamed everytime I try to talk and raise my point of view I'll just shut up and let you all live in your little bubble. You and your 'donkeylickers'
FFS!!!
You just proved me totally right. You started pussy footing by saying that all you wanted was blahblahblah, so I responded to that in my last post. But you totally ignored that and say I pull rank. I DARE YOU TO POINT TO WHERE I AM PULLING RANK!!! I warned you to watch your language,which is what I should do as a mod, so that hardly counts as pulling rank.
You are right, this is a loosing battle for you, but not because I am a mod, rather because you have a weak point. Which should not stop you from making it (and I mean that).

You show your true colours once again by resorting to name calling once again in your final sentence. You have exactly five minutes to apologize after I hit the submit button on this post. If you don't, your ass and your donkey are gone.
Oh, and no need to apologize to me, rather to everybody you have insulted by calling them asslickers. Which is pretty much everybody but you on this thread...