Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New and need advice

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Evening all,silly question maybe but how do I private message somebody on here,I just can't seem to work
It out

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Lol it was actually you bolted I wanted to private message,oh well I visited shop today and to be fair I think the gus offered me a very good deal,I just wanted an impartial view and seems as ive heard your name on another site as being a mini expert it seems your the man to ask...hope you don't mind

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Lol it was actually you bolted I wanted to private message,oh well I visited shop today and to be fair I think the gus offered me a very good deal,I just wanted an impartial view and seems as ive heard your name on another site as being a mini expert it seems your the man to ask...hope you don't mind
you can message me anytime, no problem. And as its Christmas, you can spam to 20posts in this thread, go!

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Aswell as some of the questions I wanted to ask,I was wondering on opinion on this....the price of mini has gone up to £225 from a special at £199 no biggie I admit but o really like the look of and feel of the proto rail maxed,overall package price would be roughly the same..I started with a figure of £200 and that jumped to £300,but now I'm
Hitting £400 nearly which is getting a bit too far for somebody as new as I am....anyway guys if I actually preferred the look and feel of one should I go for that or do you guys think the mini is that much better???