Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Rnd 2 - Reading, 5th April

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my sincere gratitude to BZ for making the trip down to support the NSPL in a couple of weeks... its not exactly in their back yard so I am sure everyone will pop over to their stand to express their thanks and buy their goodies at the event.

Thanks BZ. :D

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Team list updated again peeps.

I can almost guarantee that this event will be sold out. At the moment, the cap is 10 teams per Division. Once these limits have been reached, teams will be placed on to a reserve list until the registration cut off date of April 1st. Any spare places will be assigned to reserve list teams then.

At the moment, we have the following number of places still available:

Division One: 0
Division Two: 0
Division Three: 0
Division Four: 0

These are going fast! Hurry if you want to be playing this exciting event.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
You are correct Andy.

12bps limit for Div 2,3 & 4 teams for this event.

10bps limit for Div 1 teams only for this event.

All other divisions will be dropping to 10bps from round 3 on-wards to fall in line with other sanctioned Federation events..

Laters :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This is gonna be a great event guys and after Wendy's sell out tournament recently, it's now up to us southern geezers to get our act sorted and jump on this new bandwagon that Chris and Wendy are driving.

I heard places are selling out fast and so you need to get in quick so as not to be disappointed.
I am looking forward to going myself because I ain't been to a UK event for years and so it will be pretty coool to see as many of you guys down there as is possible.

If you think you are a real baller, then get your ass down to Reading on the 5th of April and compete, that's what it's all about guys, it ain't all about winning, it's about 'being there' and competing.

And what better incentive would you need other than a great event but we got Nexus going down and it's gonna be cool seeing our other teams having a fantastic opportunity to learn from them when they play and watch them.

Nexus will soon be undergoing some changes pretty soon where rumours have it, Clint will be taking over the team in a much needed and extremely popular house-clearing.
It's only a rumour but ya never know ......