Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

out shooting the hopper

Monkey

Aug 23, 2005
Manchester, Worsley
Visit site
i have been practicing my trigger in training mode on the cocker and can get a constant 15bps.
i am getting the odd 17-18 bps. My egg i belive only does 15bps so what will happen when i hit 17-18pbs and my egg only hits 15bps.
will i get chops or will it obviously just stay at 15bps and need to get a halo

Thanks
Gaz

niax

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
don't worry about chopping, your Eblade should have eyes installed to (almost) completly eliminate it but if your outshooting an egg and you can afford a halo, it's probably a good idea to allow you to go to the fastest you can shoot

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
Or why not spend around £20 and upgrade your egg with a Z board? That should give your Egg around 3bps more, if you out shoot that on a regular basis your paint bill will not let you afford the Halo….. :rolleyes:

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
If you’re thinking of playing tournaments? Most (95%) you are caped at 15bps, more and you are off the field or out of the tourney. (ramping is band so is trigger bounce)

Walk on players will soon get fed up of you shooting any where near that fast, so what’s the point in shooting over 15bps?
:(

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
If your happy with the egg? Just try sticking in a Z board to start with.

If you fancy spending more dosh? Getting a second loader is never a bad thing, and if you go for a Halo? Having your egg as back up will get you back out playing without spending time stripping it all down, if (when) you get a ball smeg inside.

My egg with Z keeps up with my speed 05 at 20+ bps….

CraigG

Jun 19, 2005
scotland!
Visit site
whats the max bps of a yboarded egg?
and similarly of a zboarded egg

i was under the impression that a y-egg would shoot 22bps... dunno where from, just that number seems to stick.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
dont believe the hype
a staderd egg will feed at about 14,y board 16,z board
halo or reloaders are the quickest
for all people who say they can shoot a steady 15 bps and above,try it over a PROPER chroney,gat counts meen ****,ive seen a steady 15 through ramping and it is SILLY fast and i meen constant not spiking;) :)