Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA on Sky sports extra, Date's and time's

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
You f*cking what???!!!!

Originally posted by Ben Frain
So have you actually seen it? Or just having a cheap dig?
Just wondering if it's any good. Wind your neck in please- it was a simple enough question that can do without the usual defensive response. As pinchayyyy said he couldn't find it on the telly, I think my point is justified.

Want to argue b*ll**** some more?

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
You f*cking what???!!!!

Originally posted by D6
Just wondering if it's any good. Wind your neck in please- it was a simple enough question that can do without the usual defensive response. As pinchayyyy said he couldn't find it on the telly, I think my point is justified.

Want to argue b*ll**** some more?
Wind my neck in? It was one comment, why has it got you so rattled?

I'm not being defensive, as I have nothing to defend, I have naff all to do with the PA. I just asked the question as you usually seem to have a negative slant on your posts with regards to the PA? Or would you disagree with that? I was asking whether you had seen it, it now seems you haven't (and neither have I - it could well be utter poo)

Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else, if I do, apologies. I don't know you from Adam and I don't know your reasons for this (the negative PA thing) it's just something I have noticed. Or maybe I have just got the end of the stick?

Finally - Couldn't find it on Sky? Crikey who can find anything on Sky? I hardly thing that's something to have a go at a programme for!

Want to argue b*ll****? Sure, if you like, but which part of what I said was bull****? Sincerley, if I got the wrong end of the stick I offer my apologies but the fact that you seem to always write so negatively about the PA is what coloured the way I read your post.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
What I think of the PA is irrelevent concerning this thread. I've congratulated the organisation on getting the show on Sky (look at my first post in this thread- how negative is that?????).

I've then asked if anyone saw it. When it was suggested that it wasn't aired, I questioned the point of setting a video recorder to tape something that mabe didn't exist. Care to explain to me how this is having a cheap dig?

If you want to perceive all my posts about that PA as being negative then that's your judgement- but in this case i think you're mistaken. I was merely asking if it was any good. Turns out it was aired and the organisation is happy. I haven't commented as I haven't seen it.

So wind your neck in and stop spouting b*ll**** :D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
funny really, I see certain names as the last poster and just know what the tone of the thread is going to be :)
I can't be bothered any more.

Anyway.......... I've been on Sky sports, I've been on Sky sports ..... wooohoooooooo, yay yay.

Once on the break, twice in the deadbox :) once shooting my Timmy........... it's the Jose show :)

Lovely shot of Dale with a gog shot....... he looks shall we say.... bemused.

And video recorders? I remember them, what are you Amish?