Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rarest gun in paintball

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
I think it can be said that this is offically the Rarest gun in paintball.

"What is it?" I hear you cry

The much talked about, one of a kind, Phantom Revolution Semiauto.

Ok it's not a pump but it's a semi auto made by Mike Cassidy the god of Phantoms. This thing was going to be Bigger than the Autococker. (mainly because it was much much smaller) Many Phantom players waited, nervously praying this thing would come out.

Known as the Phantom Revolution because it has a servo inside it which spins the breach. The whole breach loading mechanism was electronic so the only thing the gas did was fire then ball.

The worst thing about it all is that this gun actually works, ran upto 14 BPS in 1993 but the project was killed off in 1996.

Why is it so rare? There is only one and Mike Cassidy owns it.

-

Attachments

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
My first disapointment in paintball was waiting for the phantom semi to be released,i can still remember the adverts and press releases in the back pages of PGI.
It was a shame it never made it to production it would have sold by the thousands.
It's a shame other guns like the Legend semi or the ill fated Sterling electronic semi never made beyond the pre-production design stage as well.

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
The skele cocker is pretty rare too:p only 1, maybe 2 made (i think its just one) theres a few rare markers out there.
And it was debated for ages over the pond but i never really followed it much.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
The skele cocker is pretty rare too:p only 1, maybe 2 made (i think its just one) theres a few rare markers out there.
And it was debated for ages over the pond but i never really followed it much.
but its also was not nor was ever intended to be a production gun. It was a jewlers gun that he decided to take his tools to. If you're gonna count that as the rarest gun then surely you could also count my dremeled shocker

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
rarest sold to public - I reckon brass eagle eagle - not the golden eagle, just the eagle, went into production, all recalled due to breaking itself constantly and then they made the golden eagle out of griders to avoid the breaking issue. Looks a bit like an auto nightmare (if you remember them).

Sorry, not entirely sure how I stumbled into this old thread

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Rarest bestest looking... Matte slate grey Carter desert duck with slam changer...a blade so sharp you can cut yourself just be looking at it :O

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Tom - shoebox shocker - had 12 months of consistant use out of it, of course then it broke. And I can rely on my NXT to work consistantly, i.e. I know that for one game in ever walk on I go to it will stop shooting and then start again at the end of the game. Always just one game every time, no more, no less - even planet can't match that for consistancy!

3L1TE hax - he'll make you one if you chuck enough cash at him, Dave Loo duck - now there's one you'll struggle to get hold of.