Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

russian legion-sp=wot marker?

size 6 feet

Mar 28, 2004
coventry
Visit site
Just read this months pgi and its report on the 07 world cup, and according to those in the know the RUSSIAN/BOSTON RED LEGION have gone their seperate ways with SMARTSPARTS!!!!!!!

So my question is what will they be shooting next season?

ROBBO any insider news ;)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
yep, no news yet but alex lundqvist 'the man' is selling his kit 'due to sponsorship changes'. Take what you want from that, just don't buy one of his jerseys cus i already have one ;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
here you go tom just found this.it will make you smile

Considering Smart Parts just went dealer direct and cut out all distributors, that means Kee won't be selling Shockers any longer. Obviously Kee's biggest team (besides Infamous) won't be using Shockers if Kee can't sell them so that only leaves three options as of now.......Egos, Mini's (which these guns are too cheap for this level of team to shoot), Minions (but Kee is fading out Evil products, unless they make it the Empire Minion), or last but not least the Angel (which is now Kee's main gun to push since they are exclusive distributors of Angel products). My bet is on the Angel since Rage just left and that leaves only Joy to shoot them but we'll see. And since the Russains are from the same area as Angel, it makes even more sense based off of teching, etc. And you know this means that Angel will want to push into the PSP more than they have in the past b/c we all know they are lacking teams in the PSP/NXL. Just food for thought that all makes sense.
Jared

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
so that only leaves three options as of now.......Egos, Mini's (which these guns are too cheap for this level of team to shoot), Minions (but Kee is fading out Evil products, unless they make it the Empire Minion), or last but not least the Angel (which is now Kee's main gun to push since they are exclusive distributors of Angel products)
Thats 4 options :)

Highly likely it will be Angels or Egos!