Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shockers...

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
Iv been looking at shockers and i personally love the look of them, how ever asking around people tell me not to buy one and buy something else in the same price range (second hand not new)

whats your thoughts?

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
I like them alot accurate and quiet but i find them a little on the heavy side but i would but one for sure

Try to have a go on someones before you buy one as it is down to individual preference

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
I like them alot accurate and quiet but i find them a little on the heavy side but i would but one for sure

Try to have a go on someones before you buy one as it is down to individual preference
yeah, i willl have to see if anyones got one down at apocalypse...
scott are you marshaling on sat? (were coming :eek:)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
quite like shockers myself, the NXT range are a little on the bulky side, specially the PL ones and feel a little strange at first. Main things to change are usually the bolt and the trigger ;)
No need to change the bolt on the NXT's, as they come stock with the HE bolt.

Usually trigger and OOP's (as the SP's strip tanks threads trying to get your tank off). tut tut chris ;)

Shocker's are lovely guns, prefer the NXT's myself. And prefer the dye guns over the shockers. otherwise i would shoot a shocker.

-james