Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skull pile lasered 09 geo-SOLD

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
i would need more to ship there. i have no idea how much it would cost. i would want the full asking price and shipping to consider. but i have not idea how hard it would be to ship there. can you give me an address so i can check into it?
not saying no, but i need to see how it would be shipping and cost

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Before i post pic up i need to know something

I have a creed would any cash needed on top or straight swop

Pic's in my sig - not many being sold worldwide in that colour. Less then 6000 shots

How many have the geo through it ??

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
sweet creed. but i am not sure what you ment by your second line. did you mean would i add any or you would add? if me. no. there is not a marker out there i will add for. my geo is great. and i feel it is worth my price and some. if i can not get what i ask, then it doesn't sell/trade. and pritty much all trades need to come with cash or they are not worht it to me.
thank you for your interest, and that is a very nice marker.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Sorry i ment in your ad you have put markers you are looking for + cash but you have just put creeds so im not to sure if its my creed +cash for this Geo.

Will i have to add anything.

Hope this makes sense

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
sorry about that, and sorry, i will not do a straigh trade even for that nice creed. i would need some cash with it. feel free to offer thou. i am interested in your marker. and i am guessing it has the newest version parts in it?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Yeah all V2 bits not to sure about the upgrade bits. LW rammer etc yet as depends how much cash i would have to add. Just hit me with a figure.

How much paint has it had through it ?>?

crawler78

Jan 31, 2002
Mildenhall
Visit site
not much paint. the board was replaced mid last seasion. Jack sent me a new one due to the old one draining battery life. the new one was the current one, so the counter is off due to it. i would guess, 3-4 cases tops. i have a few markers, so i only really used it at tournies, and a few games at walk ons. i used my others way more.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I will have to say no on the offer of via PM of £200 plus my creed. I rate my creed more then £200 and i can pick up a geo cheaper then that.

Good luck with the sale