Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

very very new

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
right, basically im new to the whole paintball scene
just basically wanting to know the basics of getting started in the sport, im hopefully gonna go with a mate of mine, you all know him (Smartpart). hopefully gonna go get a feel for the whole game with him and get into it, ive had an interest in paintballing for a few months now since i last went on holiday and i went paintballing literally everyday. but that was just piss about balling, i wanna play a few games of serious ball.
i just need a few ideas on what to do and then if i get more interested how to gt into it and maybe have a look at a few markers and get hooked into the sport

cheers y'all

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Welcome to the last time you ever have some money in your pocket chap ;)

Depending on what style of paintball you play ie woods or tourney, you will firstly need a marker setup. Don't buy new. If you buy the wrong marker, or one you just don't like you will loose a fortune on it, and there are some cracking markers to be had for not much money out there.

Mask, I would buy a new one if it were me. Simple reason, you probably won't change it for a while and you never know where a used one has been or how it has been cared for.

Have a nosey in the classifieds section and get a feel for what prices are what, and then feel free to search for peoples opinions on different markers.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
heya :D

two words of warning: there is no "best" paintball gun out there
and also, in paintball every person has different opinions.

anyway, good luck to ya! :cool:

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
yeah well here a some example setups for you:

woodsball:

marker: tippmann a-5
hopper:comes with it own custom cyclone feed
air system: 48cu 3000psi pure energy air tank
goggles: v-froce profilers/jt-flex's and if you're spending more e-vents or v-force grills
clothing: camo or dark colour gear (ie black/ olive)

Speedball:

Marker: smart parts ion
hopper: viewloader evolution 2
air system: air system: 48cu 3000psi pure energy air tank
goggles: v-froce profilers/jt-flex's and if you're spending more e-vents or v-force grills
clothing: tourny gear in whatever colour you like.

and you will also need a pod pack with pots. And if you feel like it you can buy your own tournament gear, but for woods you could wear some camo or dark colour tourny gear.

these setups are both perfect for their style play.

hope this helps! :)

dazafox

uk outlaws since 1995
Oct 7, 2004
Nuneaton
Visit site
gear

Do not buy new.If you speak to people on here ,you will get agood deal.example,angle A1 £750>£800? you pick a second hand one up for around £400 so it does make sense.

PMR-B4LL3R

Banned
Apr 14, 2007
yeah well here a some example setups for you:

woodsball:

marker: tippmann a-5
hopper:comes with it own custom cyclone feed
air system: 48cu 3000psi pure energy air tank
clothing: tourny gear in whatever colour you like.

Speedball:

Marker: smart parts ion
hopper: viewloader evolution 2
air system: air system: 48cu 3000psi pure energy air tank
clothing: camo or dark coloured tourny gear

and you will also need a pod pack with pots. And if you feel like it you can buy your own tournament gear, but for woods you could wear some camo or dark colour tourny gear.

these setups are both perfect for their style play.

hope this helps! :)

Listen to this guy^^ These setups are perfect for newbies such as yourself. Oh and it would help if you gave us a rough idea of how much your willing to spend.

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
well ive gotta get ma gcse's out of the way first and then gotta get a job, hopefully down the road and im away lol. i dont mind how much i am spending, i just gotta save the money and i will have it all. ive been looking at the sp ion and everyone seams to say its a very good marker and everyone can make there sp marker there own, so i will probably go for that. im gonna go talk to smartpart and see if hes got any second hand for sale as he lives next road from me

and also i was just wondering, anyone my age on here wanting to head up to hamburger hill for a day??? (15 years)

Unstoppable

Apr 15, 2007
can someone please tell me all the differant types of paintball games there are in the world of paintball
i now know woodsball -in a wood i guess
speed ball - tourney type of paintball (mostly blowup obstacles)

anymore? whats rec ball?