Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vlocity or Reloader B

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Hey guys im just wondering what you would choose i have got a reloader B atm but not sure weather or not to trade it for a Vlocity

whats the pros and cons about both

Thanks

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Errm here's my list. Note, lots of these are my opinions.

Reloader:

Cons:
Heavy
Annoying lid sometimes
Sometimes doesn't here your gun
have to put paint in, after it's turned on

Pros:
Lower than Vlocity
Looks cooler
Sound sensitive
3 settings
upgradable

Vlocity:
pros:
ASK SOMEONE ELSE!

cons:
looks like a brick. :p

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Errm here's my list. Note, lots of these are my opinions.

Reloader:

Cons:
Heavy man up bit opinion. :p it's fine for me, but some people many not like it :rolleyes:
Annoying lid sometimes B2 has a magnetic lid magnetic lid is even more annoying
Sometimes doesn't here your gun turn up the settings can't with B1
have to put paint in, after it's turned oni dont. The manual says you should. :p
green parts added by me. :)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I've had em both and preferred the Vlocity to be honest, although i'm currently rocking a B2:)

Vlocity is no messin....fill with paint, flick the switch and off you go.
Reloaders have always been sweet for me aswell. Like anything, its down to personal preference. They both have pros and cons, but ultimatley they are both good hoppers.

-ChEf

Evilbug

Apr 16, 2007
Dont touch Reloader, such annoying hopper, only bought one as they did not have Halo in stock, Does not always hear the gun, bit of a monster on batteries

Dagenham swarm used some velocity during training session and we are all switching to them for this year, quality kit, no problem with what ever paint we used

angeldan

Mar 24, 2008
Vlocty is a way better hopper, you can choose the force applied to the paint i.e. if it is very fragile then you can choose the force to be number which is quite slow so the paint wont burst.
The only bad thing about the vlocity that i have noticed is that it eats your batteries but otherwise, get the vlocity!

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Vlocty is a way better hopper, you can choose the force applied to the paint i.e. if it is very fragile then you can choose the force to be number which is quite slow so the paint wont burst.
The only bad thing about the vlocity that i have noticed is that it eats your batteries but otherwise, get the vlocity!
ermm B2 reloader will do the exact same thing.
I had one of the first vlocitys and it bloody fell to pieces after two games, i;d say if your going to go vlocity, make sure its a JNR.

I myself use a standard reloader with magna kit and bone pack, and couldnt be more happy. Works perfect on my dm6 (with orange bolt, so its really quiet), so people who say they don't work on quiet guns are proved wrong.

I'd try the loaders first, as both look and feel different on the gun.

-James