Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

VLocity problem?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Bought a VLocity recently put in some value batteries just to test if its working, and it was automatically low battery warning and when I put my finger in the feedneck the eyes dont stop the loader, it just slows down how fast the drive wheel is going.

No big deal, after all they are value batteries.

Put in some Duracell +'s in today, much faster, green light. But, when I cover the eyes it still just slows down the wheel and continues to feed instead of stopping.

Dont know a lot about VLocities, just fancied a change of hopper. So forgive me if its something stupid.

So whats causing this?

Any help appreciated.

-Will

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Well, if it has the stock chip inside, it's most likely set to one of the 7 tension settings, which if used without paint will look exactly like that (the cone keeps moving).

The biggest problem with a stock VLocity is that it is a battery hog, which can be easily fixed by putting in an aftermarket upgrade chip.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Profo mate the idea is to agitate the feeder meaning it's to do with the anti-chop system . Turn it on put it on a 5+ setting put your finger up on to the eyes & it will slow down Now put your finger inside on the cone & it should agitate back & forth against your finger. That's the Anti-chop working...

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Profo mate the idea is to agitate the feeder meaning it's to do with the anti-chop system . Turn it on put it on a 5+ setting put your finger up on to the eyes & it will slow down Now put your finger inside on the cone & it should agitate back & forth against your finger. That's the Anti-chop working...
Doesnt seem to be doing that, if I stop the drive cone moving it just stops. Doesnt try to move back and forth.

Edit: When I put my finger infront of the paddles while I dont have my finger over the eyes, it moves back and forth. But not while my finger is over the eyes.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Lets hope its a feature. If not, ill have to get in touch with the guy that sold me it.

M 818

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chelmsford
Why cant you just lusten to me for once i said its the tension it does that when its on high setting but oh no you post count.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Dont remember you saying that, and it was doing this when I had it set on 1, then I tried setting 2, and then I tried setting 5 like cliff said to do.

Edit @ Dark: Im gnna go hunt around for some paintballs, dont think I have any to try it with. But no harm in looking.