Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walkon's in South East England

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
I've been paintballing for about 5 years now, which, I know is a long time but I was wondering if people know of any other walkon sites in South East England, or even West Sussex to be more accurate. I regularly go to the Holmbush walkon but I wish to start paintballing more often now as I'm now able to afford too.

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've been paintballing for about 5 years now, which, I know is a long time but I was wondering if people know of any other walkon sites in South East England, or even West Sussex to be more accurate. I regularly go to the Holmbush walkon but I wish to start paintballing more often now as I'm now able to afford too.

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.
Only 5 years? :D

I started playing in the late 80's - I think my first game was 1987 with a Sheridan PGP pistol at SAS maidenhead... now that is a long time ago

Holmbush is a great site & we play there regularly. If your a woodsballer then D7's may not appeal as it's a sup-air only site. Other walk-ons I know of are Campaign, Mayhem (Essex) and there's others at Dorking & Southampton too.

We play Holmbush a lot as it's a good deal & they allow BYO, where as most others are site paint only which works out more expensive

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
I was born in the 1980's so it would've been hard for me to start playing at that age! Lol I was paintballing before then but only by going to the punters sites, it was till I left school and got a job that I finally could get the fund to start buying my own equipment. I've been there ever since and loved it. :D

Although I've mostly played woodsball, I'd like to give supair a try. I've always enjoyed the speedball fields at holmbush, even if they are a bit basic but they are fun. But I've also started to like the smaller teams they have started to do, like those five man tourny things. I just find them fun and have a nice pace to them. I just wnat to branch out now and see whats good for me... and what I can afford!

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Mayhem paintball games in abrige, Essex has a walkon every third sunday of the month, excellent site and facilities and with a good mix of supair/speedball and woodland games

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
Campaign Paintball has a walkon on the second Sunday of each month our next one is this Sunday so get yourself down here :) We have Supair and loads of woodland fields and a great crowd of regulars.

lofty1987

Nov 25, 2007
brighton
holmbush walk on m8 near crawly brillant sight, only woods ball fields but all good, on first sunday of every month.

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Mayhem paintball in Abridge have a walk-on every 3rd sunday of the month, always a good days play and its a great laugh.

-James

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
Try Sabotage in milton keynes...mainly woodsball and a good bunch of blokes :D..tincs