Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Ball Trials- Northern Results

Judging by Sundays perofrmance its gonna take a really good team to beat our lads who got picked.
I reckon Robbo is spot on with his idea and hopefully after the Nations Cup maybe the yanks will lay off the 'UK bashing' for a while.

PS anyone remember that Reeves and Mortimer sketch:
"Ben Kingsley clown union!"
Oh dear that still makes me laugh, thanks for reminding me.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Trials at skirmish Nottingham

Fantastic day, hot weather good site, brilliant toilets.

What more can I say but the guys who got through deserved it and its down to them to kick some ass over in the states if they go.

One point is that even if you went and did'nt make it, what a day of training it was, people, girls and boys could not ask for more.

The playing standards were brilliant, lets have more days like this just for the crack.

Everyone just got on and played outstanding ball.

Nice one Robbo and crew

Thanks.

paddeo

Jul 6, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
For those that did not make the cut was there a lot of standing around just watching those that did or was everyone getting the chance of playing lots of paintball all day long.

Thanks

Paddeo

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
paddeo,

Everyone was split into 5 man teams, teams all played each other, there was a bit of a re-shuffle as we wanted to try out a few combinations and then it went round again.

Then after we have confirmed the final 10 then they played a few more games before the final 6 were chosen.

I think everyone got a minimum of 10 games, most had 11 or 12 with the final 10 playing about 15 or 16. there were a couple of breaks in the day too.

I just hope the southern trials have the same atmosphere - outstanding :D

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Congratu - f**kin - lations!! well done to those that made the final cut, lets hope you six make up the final team coz its already far to full of southerners!! ;) And congrats to all that turned up, wish i could a made it, must learn to drive at some point...

Keep up the good work Robbo & Crew - go kick some other nations ass!! :cool:

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Trials at skirmish Nottingham

Originally posted by mad dog
lets have more days like this just for the crack.
Crack or craic?? Heck, no wonder you all had so much fun! :p
He he :rolleyes:

Congrats everyone so far....just wait until Robbo pull out his secret weapon on the day!! (Ahem.....hey Robbo, mate - I still haven't got my team entry confirmation letter yet!) :D

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
I dont drive and i made it, so no excuse there!!!!, well done on monday chaps.... i was so proud of you guys:( sniff sniff...

Were having another training day soon so the usual routine will commence, gimme a buzz if you can come.

Chris