Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign WALK ON Day

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Paint. . .

Lets not forget what the point of this thread was ladies and gents. .

The Campaign Walk on day on 26 October, 2003

Site fees £15.00
Paint £45 for 2000 Top Grade 1st run paint!! (Our site paint is Tourny Blaze - so we don't even stock 'site' paint)

Gimme a shout if you plan on attending. . . spaces are filling now! ;)

Mr. Pink, are you and your monkey loving mates coming down? We've missed Chris on site, we haven't seen him much lately. . .

Cheers!
Joey

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
Pegs

Originally posted by lucifer_hunter
can we get the speed ball field sorted out? coz last time the tubes were flying all over the place hehehe :D

am liking speed ball
We are in the process of pegging down the bunkers right now, the sand bag idea was a bust!

:)

Cheers!
Joey

AlexFarkouh

I would just like to add my 2p worth.

Some people seem to think that £15 green fee and £45 per box of paint is expensive, but you are not taking into account that the site has to pay for the marshalls that run the games and fund all the things we want from the site, such as a nice new air compressor. Yes you can go somewhere else that is cheaper, but you will not get the same facilities.

I am happy that Niall, Jim and Co are continuously improving the site and if you don't like the Campaign style you can always play elsewhere, but it will be your loss not ours.

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
its not many people who think its expensive its like 1 person and we all know who that is and hes just being a fool he works for a sight so knows full well what sorts of prices are charged and as for 20 pound a box I think not. Any way back to the point, the prices are good and as long as im not working, I will be down

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Alright, I'm running your walk on day for you, with Andy Beard, and Neil Annals.
Last time we played the field with the dried River bed, (New field) The Attack and Defend Hut (Scary to be on the inside that's for sure), The Ridge field, Speedball, and the Village.
So what do you guys want to play this time?

We have two Jungle fields, one with trucks and trenches, and one that's just thick woodland, and we have another woodland field up top. Which missions did you guys enjoy the most?

I will be doing some extensive work on the speed ball field, it will be setup Millennium 7 Man style, and we think we've got a better way to secure the bunkers now. It will have some big center 50 bunkers, and a longer and much more dangerous zipper/snake combo.

Just a word on the price,

The £15 entrance fee covers your day out down the site. We could charge less, and send you off into the woods to sort yourselves out, but instead we give you refs, gun tech, putting on Lunch, and supplying you guys with everything you need to enjoy your day out. I'm aware that some of you can get cheap paint, if you play tournaments you probably have a source, maybe you're even lucky enough to get sponsored. These walk on days arn't for you, they're for the guys and girls who want to play more paintball, have bought their own kit, but don't want to go out and get smoked by 'Super Tournament player', with his custom marker blasting out 15 balls a second, punishing everyone who dares stand in his way. We are aiming to fill the gap, between the camo clad rental player and the serious tournament player.
For an intermediate Rec Player, this is a total bargan getting a case of 2000 for £45, and even though sponsored tournament players get cheaper paint, they end up spending way more money.
On the 26th please go say thankyou to Naill for putting this on, to be totally honest, walk-ons arn't nearly as profitable as rental customers, and divert valuable resources away from the rental part of the business. We really want to keep the walk on days running at Campaign, I really enjoy having you guys down on site.

A quick word about gun tech, Rory should be on site, and will try to help you sort out your gun issues. Please show him some gratitude and respect, it wouldn't be out of place for a shop to charge money to fix your guns. If you suspect that your gun might have 'issues' and need attending to, get down the site earlier so you don't miss the first game.

Again if you're planning to attend please call Joey in the Campaign Office on 01932 865 999 so we can get an idea of how many people are comming.

See you all on the 26th of October