Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Competition Time !!!!

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Mastermind - or swap for Sollertis which is Mastermind in latin, following your anno design.

Either "Mastermind Ego" or "Ego Mastermind"

World English Dictionary
mastermind (ˈmɑːstəˌmaɪnd)

— vb
1. ( tr ) to plan and direct (a complex undertaking): he masterminded the robbery

— n
2. a person of great intelligence or executive talent, esp one who directs an undertaking

Orion3

Jul 12, 2009
Cos I'm an old f***wit, I managed to post the message before finishing it....my three attempts.

For nostalgia's sake, how about... "The NWC Stormbringer" or maybe "The Death Wish"!!

Final stab...In keeping with the Latin theme - "The Ego11 Caesar"

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
my first choice is in reference to the guns colour, something that pumps through all of us as we strive to make it to the top

1. Vermillion

my second one fits with Robbo and his boxing, and also the fighter in all of us...

2. pugilist

still thinking on the final one, all i can think of is the word spice and all that makes me think of is ledz chilli sauce!
ok decided on my third one

it will be...

3. excel

why? because it was created in england, or forged if were gonna get all ye olde england about it and then enhanced, to the point where its sure as hell unique. also it fits in, the eclipse excel ego....

also you could say this marker has such an ego/presence it excels and eclipses all others, much like a true winner does... :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm gonna try and make a decision today guys; once again though, a huge thank-you to everybody who contributed; I really do appreciate all your efforts, some of which made me laugh, made me smile, made me choke and finally, made me think ... a great selection for me to look over.
as soon as I have decided, then I'll get back to you.
A big thanks also to Missy for his heads up post which alerted to pretty important things regrading the naming of a marker like this ... between Missy and Ledz, I'm being steered in the right direction anyways, and with you guys helping out with your suggestions .. I can't go wrong :)

Cheers everybody !