Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DeltaForce Paintballing

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Wait, a company that does not want to share the price they pay for product with their customers? Oh the shame.

They are 'not always truthful' with their customers because they don't tell them how much they pay for things? Get a grip!
You think the ref at the field knows how much Delta force pay for their paint? Of course he doesn't. About 5 people within that organisation know that price, and only about 4 people outside of it. It's none of anyone elses business what they pay.
If you went to the corner shop and said - hey, how much did you pay for that loaf of bread?' - no wait, you wouldn't do that, because that's a dick move, right? What about the pub - ever asked the landlord how much money he makes of you when you buy a pint? No? Well, if you did, and he told you it was none of your f-ing business, would you think he was a scumbag and refuse to drink in the pub again? No right? because that's a dick move....

I think Delta force do a good job. I think the people that knock them for any of the reasons stated above are idiots & simpletons who should get a clue about how the world works before they die of ignorance.

Reactions: diaboro919

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
had an idea. Why don't you call your favorite supplier of product, one that you know to be 100% reputable and one you respect, preferably in paintball. maybe its another field, one you think is 100x better than Delta Force. Call them up.

Once you have them on a call - just ask them what they pay for the product they buy for their business.

When they tell you it's none of your business, or refuse to answer, which they will, come back on here and start a thread about how they are dishonest and lie to their customers.

Does that sound ridiculous?

Reactions: diaboro919

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com

There aren't many sucessfull business's that are honest/ or disclose where they buy their supplies from, if they did people would go direct to that buiness (cutting out the middle company) or competitors (if they're paying more) would be able to match their prices or maybe even beat their prices potentially putting them out of business.

Every company is out to make a profit. (Or it wouldn't exsist; noone is happy/can afford to simply break even.)

Plus! As Missy said only the top people, owners of the buiness or anyone that buys the stock in will know about it. Remember ... everyone else just works there and it's just a job. :eek:

As for delta force I've never been so I have no opinion on the matter of being a rip off or not.

Last edited:

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
my only big gripe with delta force was when they sold my mum a load of vouchers in a shopping center. she gave them to me as a present, when i told her they were a waste of money and gave you no financial benefit, if anything added to the cost, would still have involved a booking fee, on top of paint, the £2 wet-wipe you need for your goggles (they no longer provide spray and tissue, yes you have to pay to clean your goggles) etc etc we asked for a refund but they refused.

I think they are brilliant at charging the maximum amount of money and squeezing every penny out of you on the day, but i liked the layout and the marshals were sound. hopefully they will hold walkons, someone somewhere will have done the sums and if it is profitable and there is enough of a demand, then hopefully they will put back into paintball what they have taken out, and help grow the sport in that area.

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
I didn't ask how much it cost to make their products, I was just talking to the guy about how paintball is an expensive sport including paint, he was the one who said how much it costs them to make it. just trying to clear my earlier post up.