Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fightclub!!!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Robbo
I only had to come up with one example to completely refute your initial assertion, I have done that.....end of, the rest is bull!

Yawn :eek:
so by allowing myself to be corrected and stating that an opinion is formed not purely of fact but on information be that information fact or not, i am wrong.

interesting opinion.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by jahlad

interesting opinion.
If my opinion is right, you lose but if my opinion is wrong, you lose again..think about it :)

It's funny how things come around to bite u in yer ass when u least expect them :)

And on that note, I will bid u goodnight Mr Jahlad !
My last word on this subject has been written.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Good to see that England has got itself an Xball league. It will be interesting to see how long that whole "get together and play ball for fun thing" lasts. Even when the general good vibes stop, there will be pockets of it, like any league.

...which is my understanding of the entropy/ evolution thing- the system is not homogenous in it's progress, and small sub-sections will contradict the net progress of the system as a whole. You can create beautiful music on one roof, weaving something complex and uplifting, even while the whole city is on fire.

Xball or something very like it is the future of competitive paintball, assuming that everything can fall into place economically. It is a superior experience for most spectators, it is a finer test of real athletic prowess, it minimizes the role of luck, it allows for adaptation over time, and it encourages innovation in play by not punishing any one experiment too harshly. This is all my opinion, of course. I claim entitlement to it, but acknowledge the right of anyone else to refute it or challenge it or just piggishly hold to some other opinion.

PS- when you question someone's qualifications to an opinion, ie "when is the last time you played Xball, Mr. Coach-of the-First-English-Xball-Team?" you are asking for a response. If you whine when your challenge is met, why did you make the challenge in the first place?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
If my opinion is right, you lose but if my opinion is wrong, you lose again..think about it :)
i lose? how so.
your opinion is your own, its not for me to say if it is right or not.
the information on which your opinion is formed may be correct or incorrect and i respect your right to draw your own conclusion and have your own opinion.

in your opinion i have lost this discusion. in my opinion i was meerly attempting to point out that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and had nothing to gain or loose in the first place.

as for the last word written on the matter that is fine as i agree we could debate for days on whos opinion and interpritation of an opinion is correct or not as that interpritation is in itself simply an opinion based on the dictionary meening of the word opinion.
my opinion of an opinion is different to yours and i respect your opinion. i just dont have to agree with it.

im done too, night night Mr Robbo, its been interesting!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Gyroscope
PS- when you question someone's qualifications to an opinion, ie "when is the last time you played Xball, Mr. Coach-of the-First-English-Xball-Team?" you are asking for a response. If you whine when your challenge is met, why did you make the challenge in the first place?

Can I answer this one, please sir, lemme answer pleeeeeese, I know why J-Doe asked it of me..............coz he's a frikkin dumbass :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by jahlad
i lose? how so.
your opinion is your own, its not for me to say if it is right or not.
the information on which your opinion is formed may be correct or incorrect and i respect your right to draw your own conclusion and have your own opinion.

in your opinion i have lost this discusion. in my opinion i was meerly attempting to point out that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and had nothing to gain or loose in the first place.

as for the last word written on the matter that is fine as i agree we could debate for days on whos opinion and interpritation of an opinion is correct or not as that interpritation is in itself simply an opinion based on the dictionary meening of the word opinion.
my opinion of an opinion is different to yours and i respect your opinion. i just dont have to agree with it.

im done too, night night Mr Robbo, its been interesting!
It's been emotional !

PS you will disappear up yer own ass if you come up with any more quasi-justifications, lemme give you a clue as to how to exit your present dilemma.........go read some philosophy sprinkled liberally with some logical reasoning......it's amazing how things become clearer when one's mind focuses on core elements coupled with a rational thought line...it will save you endless hours of embarrassment :)
Nitey nite !

PS I asked you to 'think about it', you obviously didn't.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
to be honest i dont really see i have a dilemma to exit.
i stated my view, you stated yours, we disagreed, end of.
im certainly not embarrassed by anything i have said.

just seems to me that nether of us now wants the other to have the last word and if we can agree on that then i guess we can happily agree to disagree and leave it there.

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
Originally posted by Woody69
Well Robbo, I don't wanna waist my time patroling these forums lookin' for an argument, I simply put up my opinion, If you don't like it, tough, deal with it......................

'Waist' my time ?????
Bejeeezus, what am I up against here :rolleyes:
Whoopy do!! So what, I carn't spell very well , your the teacher!

Origially posted by Robbo
John, you insulted yourself with such an assinine question,
You spelt assinine wrong,I thoght it should be spelt asinine?

Main Entry: as.i.nine
Function: adjective

1:marked by an inexcusable failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgment <an asinine excuse>

2: of, relating to, or resembling an ass.

Just my oppinion:rolleyes: OR, I may have no idea what I'm talking about!!:confused:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ukk

1--Baca, I had realised the mutual exclusivity of both terms, I was pulling your leg and offering you up an insoluble to hopefully keep you occupied.

2--The reason they do co-exist is a problem but I think it has something to do with entropy acting upon relatively passive systems as against more dynamic examples of animal evolution, that's my opinion but I could be wrong tho :)
1--flashing red in front of a bull. :)

2--Occam's razor. My final word, promise. ;) (About this anyway.)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Woody69
Whoopy do!! So what, I carn't spell very well , your the teacher!
You spelt assinine wrong,I thoght it should be spelt asinine?
Main Entry: as.i.nine
Function: adjective
1:marked by an inexcusable failure to exercise intelligence or sound judgment <an asinine excuse>
2: of, relating to, or resembling an ass.
Just my oppinion:rolleyes: OR, I may have no idea what I'm talking about!!:confused:
It is the nature of 'stupid' people to not recognise limits; you are such a stupid person. If you think coming back to me with a typo constitutes a rebuttal, you need to go get help very quickly.
Leaving an ‘s’ out is a typo Woody, when you wrote ‘waist’ for ‘waste’, apart from making me laugh out loud, it shows a distinct lack of education further exemplified when you just wrote ‘your’ for you’re’ above.
These aren’t typos, they are just plain ignorant.

I’ll move swiftly on past your lack of education…..if you want to come back at me in some way, I suggest you try to keep to your initial point of controversy even though you have still got no chance of justifying it.
I know it’s hard Woody, but trust me on this one, you ain’t got what it takes to come back at me grammatically, intellectually or anything really so I would give up on that one and try to make sure I don’t embarrass myself further, it’s hard I know but hey, live with it.

Now, if you wanna get this conversation back to an even keel and debate the point you made earlier, then cool, I’m all ears because I am really interested to learn just how ‘any Muppet can play top end XBall’ as you stated so vehemently in an earlier post.
I promise I won’t try and put you down any further if you stick to this point and I will keep any replies I make to you civil in nature.
Now stick to this Woody and do not let this escalate!!!