Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

M25 18 May - the Results

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I think Total Chaos are assuming they may well get moved up due to results. But no-one, not even me, knows how many will move up as yet as we don't have all the entries in for the next event, so don't know how many different teams at what level will be there. One thing I CAN say is that I gather there is at least 1 new entry level team playing in June, so at least one team previously in Div 4 will have to move up to make room for them.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I can imagine that teams actually requesting to be moved up will be fallen upon with cries of glee, given that most teams that are unhappy about their division ask to be moved down.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
er cockers rule they won the division mate.

i think they should get promoted.
however now that they dont have 2 div 1 players they may not fare so well.

kyle

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
OK, so that's Bad Taste volunteering to move up a division as well! :D :p

As I've said elsewhere, it was made perfectly clear to teams that if they won their division with guest players and there is a need to move someone up, that's their problem if they no longer have the guests that gave them their good result.
Anyway, this is all academic until I get the final list of entered teams. We may well find that we get 4 completely newby teams, so a number of previously Div 4 teams would have to move up. Then again, we may find that we get 1 newby team and 3 "regulars" drop out for some reason, meaning I move some teams down from Div 3.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
AFAIK, if you started the season as novice, then you stay in the hunt for the novice series prize and keep all your points, plus the ones you gain in the remaining events as well. What I'm not sure about is whether the placings are going to be calculated on points e.g. you get all the points you scored at each event added up, or if it's going to be worked out based on placings over the season. The series placings are nowt to do with me and you'll have to ask Sparklie for the details, as in theory I just work for each event as and when they happen.