The Home Of European Paintball

M25 18 May - the Results

bubble

give me some weed
Apr 16, 2003
addington
Visit site
helo

it was a bit like the last tourney when i shot a player in the chest and the marhsell put him back in and that 5 points would have cum joint second with team wolf any way we proberly get knocked back down anyways

As I've said elsewhere, it was made perfectly clear to teams that if they won their division with guest players and there is a need to move someone up, that's their problem if they no longer have the guests that gave them their good result.
Are div 4 teams going to be allowed to have pros guesting for them again at the next leg, hope not, whats the point? the whole point of having divs in the first place is so you can play others that are at YOUR level.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
personally i relish the chance to play better opponents, you learn so much more in a shorter space o time, it really helps show you where your weaknesses are.

plus you aint gonna get better if you hang around playin equal/lesser teams the whole time. (im no way implying you play for a lesser team dude)

Hp

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
Originally posted by Liz
One thing I CAN say is that I gather there is at least 1 new entry level team playing in June, so at least one team previously in Div 4 will have to move up to make room for them.
liz, there is a high chance the freaks will not be present next month as most of us have exams, so the new team will probably have our spot.
however some of us will be free and available to guest for teams, i will advertse ourselves when we know who is available.

Hp

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
a couple of boxes of paint...

i would rather play in a harder division and learn more than win the lower one easily... i don't think it is worth staying in an easier division when the prizes aren't mahoosive when you can learn loads more and maybe not place too well....(no disrespect to sparklie and the m25 is meant by this in any way. ;) ) i am not playing for the prizes i am playing because i love the game and want to improve myself so when we are in a situation when massive prizes are at stake we can pull it off...

just my 2p
Robin :)

i am not playing for the prizes i am playing because i love the game and want to improve myself so when we are in a situation when massive prizes are at stake we can pull it off...
ditto......i just dont think that pros' should be playing in div 4, div 2 fine (as long as they dont have too many pros playing for em), but no lower, it gives the other teams a dis-advantage, and upsets players.:(

mugged44