Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Masters feedback

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
i may well be wrong but i feel that many of the people that dont like ramping havent actually ever played with it.

Seriously try playing a tournie with ramping and see if you change your mind....

oh and bigger fields = :D

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
i may well be wrong but i feel that many of the people that dont like ramping havent actually ever played with it.

Seriously try playing a tournie with ramping and see if you change your mind....

oh and bigger fields = :D
ive played both, i quite like the feeling that if im being pinned behind the bunkers its because the guy/gal doing it has some mad finger skills not some chip helping him out :D

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
ive played both, i quite like the feeling that if im being pinned behind the bunkers its because the guy/gal doing it has some mad finger skills not some chip helping him out :D
Ill second that and add that if i going to blow sombodys head off with loads of hitts i like to know i inflicted the damage not a chip

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
it just allows the lazy people to sit in their bunkers and shut the field down... what is so great about it? And why should you want it so bad if you can shoot your gun properly anyway? (not an insult to you, just people who can't rip their gun)
other than that, i wouldn't stop playing a tourney cause it had ramping, but for the masters...not sure if you mean just for the 7man here but what's the incentive? It would also make the tournament more expensive for newer players

big fields = YES!
Ramping = Nah
Longer zippers (if we could rustle up some small lay downs that would be great)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Ill second that and add that if i going to blow sombodys head off with loads of hitts i like to know i inflicted the damage not a chip
haha milky im not gonna play against you ever again...