Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Sales and Classifieds Rules

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Gassy - try reading it again but miss out my posts (hint - Andygoth posts 16 and 18!) :rolleyes:.

Lump - thank you :D.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
rite let me see if i can make this any clearer for you ! if you start a new thread without pics it will die. if you say ill post pics in half an hour. then start your thread in half an hour. its this simple guys,

If you do not follow the rules on this site, you will not sell on it :cool:

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
*The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted, (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)."
Can you clarify this one for me? No objections to the rest, but I'm slightly confused by the wording of this one ("MAY"?). Are you saying that the first asking price offer MUST be accepted by the seller? But then you say the seller has the right to accept whatever offer they choose....I don't get it. Sorry if it's obvious, I just want to make sure I know what the rules are so I can stick by them :) Cheers

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
The way I interpreted it was: If someone offers asking price after other offers have been rejected, then the seller can sell it to them if they want, but at the end of the day it's their choice to accept whatever offer they want. Which is kinda obvious innit. ;) :)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
the rule was intended to protect the seller from lowball offers, and give us mods a stick to beat them over the head with

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted, (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)
I think the point Lump is trying to get across is that regardless of the amount of previous offers and interest in an item thats for sale, if someone offers the full asking price the seller has the right to ignore all previous offers posted and sell to the buyer offering the full price.

For example, say you have a hopper for sale for £40 and you get the following posts in your thread on the first day its up....

Buyer A: offering £30
Buyer B: offering £35, will have it 100%.

Then 2 days later you get this...

Buyer C: Will give you full asking price of £40.
As a seller you are in your right to ignore the first two posts and sell to Buyer C without A or B moaning that they showed interest first and should have got it.

This is why the new rule will help sellers from the countless lowball offers that people regularly insult them with, as if they had offered to pay what you were asking for they would have secured the buy.

Of course this is down to the seller if he chooses to sell to Buyer C, he has every right to decide who he sells to.

It will just mean people are less likely to lowball as they risk missing out on the item as soon as someone offers the asking price.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Close enough???

The first person to offer the "FULL ASKING" price will secure the goods even if there are offers and interest already posted but not accepted.
(The seller may accept any offer they wish, but they reserve the right to accept full asking price offers over all previous lower offers)
Thought you could maybe add this one as well. :D

Any lowballers found complaining about this system in posts will be beaten unconscious with a ban stick!