Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexxus out of the NPPL ?

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Baca Loco said:
Characterize it however you wish the point is you stated plainly earlier in the thread who you had playing for you in 05 NPPL events when discussing Tiger results with TJ and you left both players out of your calculation and further said you had only Tigers playing excepting

but the facts are Bryan played HB and Bell played for the Tigers in Denver so you actually had U.S. players in 4 of the 5 NPPL events in '05. Not a big deal. Just correcting your memory.:cool:

The other portion of your faulty memory is that B. was playing front for the Tigers most of the HB event and was bunkered nearly every game he was eliminated because there was nobody left alive behind to protect him.:p
Yes my memory was clouded becouse it was just the 1 guest at each & i didn't play Denver but its still not as TJ made it sound, so anyway who the hell is Chris Bell i still dont know the guy:confused: As for Bryan of course he was last left he made sure of that with all the 1-1 & 3-1 calls he got but that was before he joined the darkside so i expect he is much better at cheating now:p

tyronne

May 23, 2006
south africa
after reading all the going's on the pbnation over the last few days the question is, are Nexus going to put up a side for campain cup now that the rosters are locked !!! ( with both Jamie and Tommy not with the team anymore ) ??

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
tyronne said:
after reading all the going's on the pbnation over the last few days the question is, are Nexus going to put up a side for campain cup now that the rosters are locked !!! ( with both Jamie and Tommy not with the team anymore ) ??

Is that question directed at me?

tyronne

May 23, 2006
south africa
Robbo said:
Is that question directed at me?
Hi Pete as a big fan of you and Nexus ,I was just wondering if you mite bring a few more of the SA guys into the the squad now ?

sorry English is my second language so I'm sorry in advance !

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
tiger jedi said:
Yes my memory was clouded becouse it was just the 1 guest at each & i didn't play Denver but its still not as TJ made it sound, so anyway who the hell is Chris Bell i still dont know the guy:confused: As for Bryan of course he was last left he made sure of that with all the 1-1 & 3-1 calls he got but that was before he joined the darkside so i expect he is much better at cheating now:p
TJ asked if there weren't guests at every NPPL event for the Tigers? The correct answer was no, there were guests at 4 of the 5. You said 2 of the 5. Anything negative you inferred is on you and the fact that you "forgot" some of the guests suggests to me you're the one with the issue, not TJ.
As for Bryan, if you're gonna impugn somebody to cover your own inadequacy at least try to do it sensibly because it's obvious to any marginally sentient creature that if B. had accumulated a bunch of penalites he wouldn't have remained on the field while the rest of you were pulled. D'oh! Otherwise I'm confident there isn't anything B. isn't better at than a bunch of ex-Tigers.
As for Bell he's the one in the NXL videos you get to buy and he'll be the one next season playing NPPL Pro.

You know, Warren, if you'd simply said nothing or else posted a simple, oh yeah, I forgot about them that would'a been the end of it but feel free to continue putting your foot in it.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
tyronne said:
Hi Pete as a big fan of you and Nexus ,I was just wondering if you mite bring a few more of the SA guys into the the squad now ?

sorry English is my second language so I'm sorry in advance !
Anything's possible ya know Tyronne, anything :)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
But surely bringing players in from SA (or any other distant land) was the problem in the first place?

Now I am confused (again).

Personally, I think a complete restructure of UK ball needs to happen - long before any teams think about far off climates.

UK ball is not dire - it's all but dead - a handfull of hardcore ballers are out there - but that's all it is - a handfull.

Sure, events like UKM etc are great fun - but that's all they are usually seen as - fun (look how many players drink, bbq and stay up most of the night - then expect to play at 9am the next morning!). UK ballers treat events as a party - an excuse to get pi55ed, eat too much, stay up late and get shot the following morning.

Unless UK ballers attitudes change - then UK ball won't.

My 4p worth (inflation).