Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball on SKY

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
I agree the talking section of the show needs purpose.... There was a few times in the last episode the Canadian guy (can't remember his name :( ) was prompting the presenter to give more info on things they were talking about....

Andy seems to be quite a good 'pundit' though......

Reactions: LATHAM

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
It wasn't the only dig they made, certain companies and individuals also got sly digs which were a bit more subtle but a good number of people would have known who they and what were talking about. They comments about the forum weren't that bad, but they weren't really needed especially when the only reason they were made was so they could plug another forum.

Personally this is the only forum I use on a daily basis, and I don't often have use for any of the others.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Yeah there has been disagreements between site staff and members of different forums in the past, most famously the great help for heroes flame war of 2012, and the way it came across on the show was an excuse to point the finger at 'other' forum owners and moderators and say how bad an influence everyone is on each other.

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Well, paintball on tv = great, but even with my massive hard on for ballin at the moment there's only so much pointless or boring paintball related stuff I can take.

At the moment the dudes over at social paintball are doing it for me. Loads of YouTube vids from them and their weekly news magazine show is great. They are doing it on a shoestring budget and you can tell, but it's still good stuff. The presenter is a bit crap, but he does pretty good and they talk about all aspects of paintball too. From rec days, industry news and tournament. Plus some if their interviews and montage vids are really good.

Maybe next series get these guys involved on the American side and get Etv more involved over here.

Oh and Olly's gun review bit deserves some more time too. That guy comes across brilliantly and makes a lot of sense.

See, I can talk about good stuff too ;)

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
There was a stink of school yard smack talk which I thought was ****ty and unnecessary to be honest, bit smug too. This place has been going for a long time and linked with some of the biggest names in the game. Yeah it seems to have taken a slip over the past few years but a lot I that is down to ballers getting older so not bothering as much and the younger guys don't really say much so no real use on a forum.

Won't take us long to get back up there, just needs people to keep it alive.

Reactions: LATHAM