Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest

dev

Jun 24, 2012
NPF put on a fantastic event, even with the rain on Saturday night. Thanks to everyone that helped make the weekend!

Also I need to book the following Monday off next time.

Reactions: GodForbid

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Decided to go after getting asked about 8 hours before hand, said no. At 2am decided that indeed I would like to go so I frantically got my stuff together and messaged the guy that had offered the lift lol. (Cheers John, best decision I've made for a while!) Thank goodness I did... weekend was epic. Really really enjoyed it :) Top marks for still putting on the entertainment even given the horrendous weather... I think once we all got to the point of being like we just stepped out of a bath... the party really began :-D

Paintball itself was brilliant, really hoping to see the photo's and the players video's soon. Site is awesome :)

Thank you so much to the guys that organised it, the vendors and the ref's that put a lot of effort and made quality calls. And sincerely sorry to the ref I managed to shoot in the foot when I put my gun on the floor when going to wipe the mask off, whilst he was checking me for paint opps!.

(Unlike my p8ntballer username, I was marked as my normal name "Scougar".)

Last edited:

Humanbeersponge

Apr 25, 2007
Teesside
www.scottishwarriors.co.uk
All in all a fantastic weekend, got there about lunchtime Sat and the campsite was chocablock, ballers everywhere either chilling or kitted up and off to play.

Trading area again was superb and great to see all the usual suspects BZ, Lips etc along with Planet, Dye and Tippmann with tech booths.

Food catering was good, especially the chicken rotisserie which was awesome and the stand doing proper coffee was a godsend come sunday morning for those suffering after heroic battles with alcohol on sat nite. Food wasn't cheap but was good quality and if you don't want to pay those costs get organised and bring supplies its that simple!

Cant comment much on the sat night at site as us veterans had slopped off to our hotel and a Carvery but i can say the rain came down around 8pm sat night and lashed down until maybe 4am. I had concerns this may dampen peoples enthusiasm sunday morning but when we arrived at site it was business as usual with everyone in good spirits some aka Ryan and Scoot in more good spirits than others.

Heard numbers of players were around the 700 which helps on such a huge site, second time I've played there and still not seen all the site. But even with the size there were plenty of battles going on to get involved with, the initial push on game on from our lot on the USDE was a massive giggle sweeping through the field.

Marshals were on the ball and getting involved which was great to see and they controlled the game well.

Well done to the HMC on the win, many thanks to our USDE colleagues especially Team BZ, to the traders and tech guys thanks for paint and teasing us with shinys and keeping players in the field and sorting poorly markers. And final thanks to Ged and Kerry and their team for organising the event much Kudos!!!

Oh and thanks to my SW Bro's, great turnout and massive giggles.

Titchgamer

Paint Magnet
Jul 2, 2011
Shropshire
Well I have just woken up after my first ever visit to paintfest which is a great site.
I have sun burn and a black eye from a bit of a failed smoke throwing dive at the end of the main game (yep that was me for anyone who saw it!)
But I still have a smile on my face all the same.
Me and the rest of the Warped Tactical guys had a great weekend so thanks to all for making that happen :)

Reactions: Humanbeersponge

Lyddii

Jan 29, 2010
Birmingham
Thanks to all the players over all three days for making Paintfest 2013 amazing. I know I speak for all of the refs when I say we loved every second and I can only hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Hope to see everyone at Paintfest 2014 ;)

El Delementez

www.paintriot.co.uk
Mar 3, 2013
Milton Keynes
www.paintriot.co.uk
That was a pretty awesome weekend. I'm still shattered today and have some massive bruises - but its all part of the fun. See you next year!

The main DW game did turn into a big stalemate at times - but it was fun none the less and its certainly evened the scores up between the two teams. It was even good fun having a few (soaking wet) drinks with the enemy on Saturday night!