Ramping at the PA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by mad dog
I wont be attending the PA until it becomes safe and balls dont fly off fields into people etc
Tell me that you've HONESTLY been to a tourney where paint has not hit someone/a car off the field*. I don't think I've ever been to an outdoor concept tourney (not counting woodland, cos usually the safe area is a 2 mile trek to the fields ;) ) where paint either hasn't skipped off a bunker, or just been fired by a blind fool who can't see where their paint is going, and gone over the netting into people/cars.

If you are attending a different tournament series, and balls come over/under/through the netting, will you be leaving that series until it's safe, and giving them hell on here? :confused:

*not including the indoor ones @ the horse-shed in Brum/Canary Wharf - they're a special case cos the fields are fully enclosed ;) :)

:)

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
So much stupidity, I hav no idea whether Magdog actually had a point or not, because it is buried in mangled text, with constant self-contradictions and blatently false statments.

I comend those who have tried to answer his comments. I initially intended to go through and respond to the points that were most ridiculus, but soon realided that i would writing a 5000 word response. I just started skipping his "posts" in the end. And don't claim that you shouldn't be critizied for you spelling. Spelling is the least of your failing when it comes to writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.