Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel 1 + pmi hp bottle = ?? :)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
ok now i know people will say 'use the search button' but i have already and found alot of angel related threads BUT i cant find anything along these lines.

i simply wish to know if i had an angel 1 could i successfully run it on a PMI hp 68ci/4500psi tank ?

many thnx :)

** the angel 1 im interested in is rusty56's and has gen 2 parts if that helps any ** :)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
the reason i ask is that before i got into egos i owned an angel g7 fly which i tried to run on hp (before anyone told me not to). much to my suprise i had to spend another £125 on a crossfire LP bottle. would like to know of any hidden extras before i buy into this new gat :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
there is a tech release on this, and although the angel 1 was designed to run off both hp and lp, there has been a seal issue (in the minireg, i believe) nothing major, but lp is reccomended.

Saying that I ran my A1 on hp with no probs whatsoever.:)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
the reason i ask is that before i got into egos i owned an angel g7 fly which i tried to run on hp (before anyone told me not to). much to my suprise i had to spend another £125 on a crossfire LP bottle. would like to know of any hidden extras before i buy into this new gat :)
You should have give me a shout i could have reset your minireg to run hp.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Would recommend you check the out put of the pmi reg first as they tend to creap a bit, if its less than 800psi it should be good, you may find it hard to keep the velocity down otherwise.

running 2, one on a 750psi output source and the other on a 660psi one, no seal problems here!