Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi guys this looks fab they will be 4 of us do i need to book on a side or do we doit when we get as its the first time and not got a clue thanks

bucky

LEATHLE BIZZLE
Dec 8, 2008
Gateshead
the site looks amazing! i could see myself getting easily lost! defiantly cracking out the gear for this one

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
hi guys this looks fab they will be 4 of us do i need to book on a side or do we doit when we get as its the first time and not got a clue thanks
Have to pick your side when you book bud.Anything north/south of birmingham is the easiest way to pick your side but its up to you ok?

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
Missed lasts years due to ex-mrs (hence her now being the ex LOL) anit nothing going to stop me being there this year :) .....that reminds me i need to buy some gear :)

Dec 12, 2008
I'm in

Been to the last two at the heart of England, the new venue sounds bloody fantastic!
It's an epic weekend, there was aprox 1200 players last year! The North have won for as long as I can remember so I've opted for the South this time. I believe the South will play the role of the British Army Conscripts and the North are guerilla fighters.
You can save a fiver by getting the tickets online from warped early.
Only gripe, the burger lorry staff should wear pirate patches, hopefully they won't have the monopoly this time, I won't go into details.

Get yourselves booked in, dig out the camo, go weekend warriors!

egotistical

www.ubpaintball.co.uk
Apr 26, 2006
Brum
Ahh swynnerton...bring backs memories of being there with the CCF.

At least this time, the people will know they've been shot.

Will be there! :D