Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
I've paid up, although I thought conscripts were dragged in screaming and kicking.

I'm so looking forward to this event. I must admit, after playing the last two events, I was bored of the same woods, same barricades and the same volume of paint flying through the air around strategic locations, like the bridge/ditch.

At this venue, there seems to be more land to explore/manoeuvre and buildings. WTF... I'm getting giddy way too soon.

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
I played my 2nd big game at the Birmingham site last year and left all my kit in the marquee while i was out trying (and failing) to shoot people. I left paint, munchies and other bits n bobs in it. Nothing got stolen so i reckon its a safe bet to leave stuff in there or in your car if you dont feel like its safe enough.

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
I played my 2nd big game at the Birmingham site last year and left all my kit in the marquee while i was out trying (and failing) to shoot people. I left paint, munchies and other bits n bobs in it. Nothing got stolen so i reckon its a safe bet to leave stuff in there or in your car if you dont feel like its safe enough.
thanks mate

Buff

TEAM APOCALYPSE
Jul 21, 2007
land of bricks
:D:D:D I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!! the last 2 have been great but this looks awesome can't wait to kick some northern arse (it's about due) GO SOUTHERN FARIES.:D:D:D