Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FS 2 x Invert Mini, black dye I4, PE gloves/pads, 2 x Halo Too, Guerrilla tanks plus more

matj

Mar 22, 2013
£10 =£3 =£13 posted m8(y)
15 posted? :)

actually what price could you do for armpads and knee pads?
I would accept £27 for both including postage but wouldn't go any lower than that :) let me know if that's any good for you
how much in total would the halo Too Contract Killerz be? might take it of you!

Will
22.50 delivered not including fees. If your interested let me know and ill sort you out :)
Would you accept £20 + fees for the eclipse pod pack?
I'm firm on the 25 for the moment. I will bear your offer in mind; if I end up selling for 20 then you will be first in line :) sorry mate.

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
15 posted? :) spot on m8 pm

I would accept £27 for both including postage but wouldn't go any lower than that :) let me know if that's any good for you

22.50 delivered not including fees. If your interested let me know and ill sort you out :)

I'm firm on the 25 for the moment. I will bear your offer in mind; if I end up selling for 20 then you will be first in line :) sorry mate.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Very interested in taking it off you hands, almost certainly will buy it! Bearing in mind almost, i'll get an answer for you tommorow bud

Will

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Both tanks, and the PE knee and arm pads have now sold. I will update the original post to reflect this.

custom grips sold pending payment to Cheyenne too.

Very interested in taking it off you hands, almost certainly will buy it! Bearing in mind almost, i'll get an answer for you tommorow bud

Will
keep me updated, you're welcome to it if you would like it :) if you would like more photos also feel free to ask and I will take them of whatever side/angle etc you would like :)
Thanks mate, :love:
you're welcome. double check with Rap4 for me though, just to make sure it's correct :) they are generally really good with odd bits and pieces. Especially Invert Mini's too :)

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
hey bud, i'll take it off your hands! one question though! does the hopper 9 where the screws arn't there ) jiggle about alot? i'll PM you

Will

Reactions: matj